• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I would like you all to have a discussion with Dr. Chuck Missler

wowsley

Paranormal Novice
Biblical Scholar and Scientist. David and Gene, it would be interesting to get you all to talk to him about his take on UFO's.

Thanks,
Wes Owsley

wowsley said:
Biblical Scholar and Scientist. David and Gene, it would be interesting to get you all to talk to him about his take on UFO's.

Thanks,
Wes Owsley

Tell us more. What do you think sets him apart from others who are in his field?

Thanks Gene, Dr. Missler has a background in Engineering and Executive Positions in the Defense Industry but more importantly I believe he has the Educational Credentials to back himself up. He takes a different approach to the subject than anyone else I have heard, and has specifically taught multi-part classes on UFO's, and subjects generally discussed on the Para-Cast. He has a pretty good knowledge of ancient languages,which couple with his background allows him to generally take the scientific approach to resolving Biblical Discourses. He also tends to not be afraid of non-Biblical texts, and I have heard them referred to in several of his radio shows he podcasts daily. I myself have a background in religious research (Minored in Biblical Anthropology in College), and Dr. Missler always tends to give me weeks worth of research to do after listening to him. I don't always agree with some of his conclusions but fascinating stuff nonetheless. He is a Christian, and will make that fact known early in the conversation, so that might be an issue with you all if your trying to stay neutral...not wanting to offend any listeners...but I would love to hear a conversation with you, David, and Dr. Missler. I would be happy to provide you with some of his audio material on CD (or via Websafe) for you to listen to if your interested.

wowsley said:
Thanks Gene, Dr. Missler has a background in Engineering and Executive Positions in the Defense Industry but more importantly I believe he has the Educational Credentials to back himself up. He takes a different approach to the subject than anyone else I have heard, and has specifically taught multi-part classes on UFO's, and subjects generally discussed on the Para-Cast. He has a pretty good knowledge of ancient languages,which couple with his background allows him to generally take the scientific approach to resolving Biblical Discourses. He also tends to not be afraid of non-Biblical texts, and I have heard them referred to in several of his radio shows he podcasts daily. I myself have a background in religious research (Minored in Biblical Anthropology in College), and Dr. Missler always tends to give me weeks worth of research to do after listening to him. I don't always agree with some of his conclusions but fascinating stuff nonetheless. He is a Christian, and will make that fact known early in the conversation, so that might be an issue with you all if your trying to stay neutral...not wanting to offend any listeners...but I would love to hear a conversation with you, David, and Dr. Missler. I would be happy to provide you with some of his audio material on CD (or via Websafe) for you to listen to if your interested.

I'd definitely want to know more. David is off to Argentina for his dental work, but he'll be reading too, so maybe he'll have a little time to look into this as well.

wowsley said:
just let me know how you want me to get the audio to you and I will be glad to.

Thanks,
Wes

Send me an email via the Contact Us window (at the bottom left) and I'll get you the info.

i emailed david to get advice on dental work in argentina. no reply. tomorrow i go pay a grand for teeth cleaning. thought i would piggy back on his knowledge as i have no way to know what dentist is a good one down there. no biggy. thanks anyway.

pixelsmith said:
i emailed david to get advice on dental work in argentina. no reply. tomorrow i go pay a grand for teeth cleaning. thought i would piggy back on his knowledge as i have no way to know what dentist is a good one down there. no biggy. thanks anyway.

He's in Argentina already and probably doesn't have much time to respond for at least the first few days, but I'm sure he'd get to it when he can.

A grand for teeth cleaning? What are they doing to deserve that?

Jeebus X. Cripes! One thousand for a simple cleaning? No other procedures involved? My dentist charges $140.00, and the process takes a dental technician around half an hour to forty five minutes to complete a scrape, floss and abrasion. Bleaching is extra.
Who's your dentist, Laurence Olivier?
Is it safe?

Good grief! I pay around a hundred bucks if there are no xrays.

My mom goes to a dental school and gets it done for a whopping ten dollars. Have to sit and wait a while, yes, but TEN DOLLARS!

Back