• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I Don’t Mean To Get Grim, But Sup w/Human Mutilations

Golden_Vimana

Skilled Investigator
Hey all

So like many of you, I’ve been following Don Ecker for a while - and I’m a long time listener to Dark Matters Radio. Not sure why I never called in, I think it would’ve been a really enjoyable exchange. Anyway…

To my recollection, there were 2 occasions where Don brought up the topic of human mutilations. Like any normal person would, he seemed quite disturbed by the implications, and I remember him being a bit cautious in his presentation. I’m bringing it up to 1 see if anybody remembers the details of the cases he spoke of, and 2 if I’m correct in my remembering that there was a connection to the Missing 411-like disappearances cataloged by David Paulides.

Hey all

So like many of you, I’ve been following Don Ecker for a while - and I’m a long time listener to Dark Matters Radio. Not sure why I never called in, I think it would’ve been a really enjoyable exchange. Anyway…

To my recollection, there were 2 occasions where Don brought up the topic of human mutilations. Like any normal person would, he seemed quite disturbed by the implications, and I remember him being a bit cautious in his presentation. I’m bringing it up to 1 see if anybody remembers the details of the cases he spoke of, and 2 if I’m correct in my remembering that there was a connection to the Missing 411-like disappearances cataloged by David Paulides.
I don't know what he was referring to, but according to the Allies of Humanity Briefings we are viewed as a resource by extraterrestrials here now. Mutilations would then be possible in my understanding of their reports. Here is an excerpt:

Here you must understand that they regard you as a resource as well. They do not consider you to be their equals. They do not value your religions, your cultures or your customs. They see you primarily as one of the resources of the world. As such, they seek to take advantage of you in all the ways that they can that they deem to be profitable and valuable to their interests.

quote-book2-briefing5-2.png

To them, you are a potential asset. As an asset, you are valued only in what you are worth to them, how you may assist them and what you may be worth as an entity and as a resource in and of yourself. You must stop to consider what this really means. It means that they consider you to be a biological resource, part of a network of resources that exists within this world. In this, they view you much the same way that you view domesticated animals that you use as a resource. You use these animals for a variety of reasons, we understand. And this is common in the Greater Community in worlds where such animals can be used as a food resource. We understand that you use your animals in many different ways, to provide many different kinds of benefits and substances and so forth. This is how you appear to those who are visiting your world, to the Intervention. They do not consider you their equal. They consider you their resource.
From: Humans are Biological Resources to the Extraterrestrial Presence

If you want to read more it's likely better to start with the 12-point summary: 12-Point Summary of The Allies of Humanity Briefings

I also found this article that talks about human mutilations: HUMAN MUTILATIONS AND DEATH: DO ALIENS THINK OF US AS MERE ANIMALS…OR WORSE?

I don't know what he was referring to, but according to the Allies of Humanity Briefings we are viewed as a resource by extraterrestrials here now. Mutilations would then be possible in my understanding of their reports. Here is an excerpt:

From: Humans are Biological Resources to the Extraterrestrial Presence

If you want to read more it's likely better to start with the 12-point summary: 12-Point Summary of The Allies of Humanity Briefings

I also found this article that talks about human mutilations: HUMAN MUTILATIONS AND DEATH: DO ALIENS THINK OF US AS MERE ANIMALS…OR WORSE?

This is definitely interesting, and at the very least a cool thought experiment. I’m unfamiliar with this text and I’ll be looking into it and it’s author, but my gut reaction is:

Anyone presenting things of this magnitude as objective facts needs to somehow back up what they’re saying with irrefutable evidence. I posted about Don Ecker because there are details to his investigation of the topic that seem to have a “smoke = fire” vibe - at least potentially. I say that because of his alleging to have been stone walled by law enforcement when he looked into it, and the supposed connection to David Paulides’ “Missing 411” cases. But there are some who literally believe things to be legit full stop simply because they are printed somewhere, or presented in an appealing manner. It’s as if to say that the act of documenting an idea or message is somehow in itself a proof of the idea or message’s validity. There are sometimes people who claim to have been adducted or to have had ET contact or had an implant etc, people who in some case can actually provide circumstantial, physical, or corroborated evidence. Those cases are super intriguing, and deserve attention. But claims referring to the intent of “the others” can generally never be backed up, and words alone are obviously nowhere near good enough. That all being said, just out of sheer curiosity I will be reading over all of this. Thanks for sending.

Back