• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Winged cats? (w/ photos)

omg! i've seen one of those...we have a ton of cats on campus, and once i saw this gorgeous black cat dart across in front of me with this....thing bouncing around on its back...i was plagued by the assumption that it was an escaped "experiment"....i've wondered for years what was on that poor cat...and now i know...wings! thanks pf!

A.LeClair said:
Funny, I almost made a thread on this. C2C has a article on a winged cat.
Latest Webhosting News - Ananova

In this particular article it says the cat sprouted these things recently and that they contain bone. Then it says it was probably a genetic mutation.

I have heard of extra digits being present since birth, I have heard of a limb or appendage growing past normal size, but I don't know of any mammal that can spontaneously grow symmetrical 'limbs' with veins, tissue and bone just out of nowhere. But I could be wrong.

In my opinion, no cat needs wings...they are all angels by nature! :p

Back