• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

how can anyone respect boyd bushman

Free episodes:

cmbezln

Skilled Investigator
that guy just seems like the epitome senile scientist......i cant tell if he's just senile, or a pathological liar.....but goddamn, that was a hard one to sit through

apparently every move the government or shadow government takes relies on senile old boyd bushman's opinion.....he's the sun the rest of the government orbits around.

I respect Bushman for living as long as he has with Jello pudding for brains.

Do you know how hard it it to perform double speak for an hour?

I tried it for 10 minutes and couldn't keep it up. That is why I'm sleeping on the couch tonight after my Vegas trip.

cmbezln said:
that guy just seems like the epitome senile scientist......i cant tell if he's just senile, or a pathological liar.....but goddamn, that was a hard one to sit through

apparently every move the government or shadow government takes relies on senile old boyd bushman's opinion.....he's the sun the rest of the government orbits around.

cmbezin, I listened to the Boyd Bushman podcast today. God how I wished his long-winded ramblings would come to an end. Did he actually answer a single question Gene or David put to him?! I know he is pretty old but there comes a point when he should have been cut off for the sake of the listeners!

Astroboy said:
I respect Bushman for living as long as he has with Jello pudding for brains.

Do you know how hard it it to perform double speak for an hour?

I tried it for 10 minutes and couldn't keep it up. That is why I'm sleeping on the couch tonight after my Vegas trip.

Have you not learned anything from your time here? No pictures, no video, no physical traces.... NOT REAL! You should have gone with one of the following...

1. Swamp Gas (but from your tag line, Im sure she's heard that one.)
2. Venus (Uh, thats actually a strip club so you might skip that one.)
3. (with your best Eddie Murphy impersonation) Wuddent Me.
4. "It's all hazy. I remember bright flashing lights, and weird pinging sounds. Uh, there were blurry beings all around me and their voices kept calling my name. I'm pretty sure a probe was involved..." You get the picture.

Back