• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How About Scheduled Events?

Free versions of recent episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
One thing we don't have in this forum is a calendar, and I found one that offers a great way to post special events, such as a UFO or paranormal conference, and even provide links to maps for directions.

If you members feel you might have a use for this feature, I'll add it. These are the details:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenatendo-events.8670/

Yes, we're going to have to give the author a little donation, but it will be worth it if this add-on is useful.

It would also be a good tool for listing upcoming guests/topics. I realize sometimes guests are on short-notice, but if you and Chris showed on the calendar the interview day, it would give users an idea of cut-off date for listener questions. (Perhaps with a link to the Forum page for placing questions prior to the show, and a link to the Forum show comments page after the show).

We do have a forum just for posting those questions, when we have enough time for it to make sense. That makes a calendar a might redundant, but we might consider it.

In any case, check here:

The Question Bank

Back