• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

how about darrell simms "the alien hunter"

David Biedny said:
Simms has nothing interesting or useful to offer, and will not be invited back on this show.

dB

Simms has reportedly boasted that he can catch a moving hummingbird with one hand. I guess this is to illustrate what a macho human fighting machine he is, but I can't think of a practical application for catching a hummingbird. I hope he lets them go afterwards unharmed. :eek:

I have enjoyed some past interviews with Simms, especially when he notes that he is terrified of clowns. Ronald McDonald makes him crazy. I also enjoyed when he relayed how he kicked alien butt when he was a kid and they never came back (Rambo versus those effeminate limp wristed little grey goons).8)

Yeah, he seems awfully big on boasting and inflating his role in things. I assume all the credentials he names are real (didn't he say he was a cop and an FBI agent, and that Fox Mulder was based on him?).

I guess I also felt his accusations against Dr. Leir should have been kept to himself, because while I know these disagreements exist I don't find it credible to air them publicly.

(edited to take out my full thoughts. My BS detector is overheated this week.)

Tommy Allison said:
Must Not Type...

You MUST ... you MUST :D ... you WILL ... YOU WILLLLLL

I think Derrell Sims is what some people call "a pile of doo doo" (sp?).

How come he's such a great "Alien Hunter" when he hasn't caught any yet???

Maybe "The Bloke Who Can Catch A Small Flying Fluffy Birdy Thing In His Hand and Not Catch Any Aliens At All ... Ever" (Maybe he only has one hand rather like a certain Swiss farmer??) doesn't have the same ring to it ???

Only time, and a strangely small pile of dead hummingbirds ... will tell 8)

David knows what I know. Talk about hilarious...

There are 2 people in this field who I have nothing but absolute contempt for. Simms is one of them.

Back