• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How about a separate "Suggestion" Forum?

New forum suggestion bank for eh, suggestions do we need it? :D

• Heck yeah! :D Here's my vote!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Meh, sounds O-K, but I'm not going to suggest anything.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hmm, it might work but how?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wonder if the "others" will chime in perhaps? Ghosts, MIB, Aliens, Muliti-dimensional, etc.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

phantasmosxmagnum

Phantasmic wonders await
I wonder if there's room or cause for a separate area for us to post other suggestions besides Guests or questions for them? I think so but that means little if no one else does.
Since Paranormal Packrat said:
"Wow. Is there room for another forum? My guess is yes. Care to give details though? Suggestions on what? Pizza? Flem? Grass? Music? Sorry, My name is Silvia Brown and I'm not that gud at being a pyschic. I can't even spell it."<--Sylvia you forgot ectoplasm! :p
Sorry about that ParaPak, I broke my crystal ball a long time ago and after that I lost my telepathy powers too! :(
I forgot to ask that question but that might break open a whole nuther can of mutant killer worms! LOL :D I suppose my original intent was to offer Gene and Dave other suggestions besides Guests and Questions for Guests. Like what? Hmm, I thought some of the other folks here would post their ideas.
So now it's time for everyone else to chime in! :D

Wow. Is there room for another forum? My guess is yes. Care to give details though? Suggestions on what? Pizza? Flem? Grass? Music? Sorry, My name is Silvia Brown and I'm not that gud at being a pyschic. I can't even spell it.

In a different post I hinted at the idea of an April Fools episode and that way Dave can get his impersonation fix! However, we don't have to wait till April Fools now do we? :D

Ahh, the infamous exctoplasm. Recently brought up in last weeks episode. I lost interest at that time and I went to bed but I plan on taking it all in eventually. ;)

It's time for the "Fake Steve Jobs" to have a say here! LOL :D Hmm, maybe David can vent, even more, with a Fake____ let David fill in the blank there!

Back