• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hooray!

Free episodes:

fitzbew88

Skilled Investigator
Gene Steinberg wrote:
"This Week's Episode: We present an episode devoted to personal paranormal experiences. First you'll hear from listener Sian Thomas, known in our forums as Siani, whose encounters with the unknown began when she was a teenager."
Hooray! :D

:D
fitzbew88 ;)

Back on topic... Looking forward to this week's episode with Siani. Hope there will be more stuff like this in the future of Paracast.

We also get to hear about Davids magical trip were he gets from Boston to NY in a much shorter period of time than is possible. Although Ive already heard this story, the fact that his friend will also be there to tell his side makes it all the more fascinating IMO.

We shall see, we shall see.

I have a hunch that you are right.

When did Paracast come in vision? I'm still stuck with listening to them. Oh, I am working on a scratch and sniff monitor. Since Paola came on, I think the audience needs to WIFF the COW PATTY.

Siani did fine. I can tell you that without listening to it.

LOL - I've only just seen this thread.

As you can see, we've still had fun!

I liked your segment, and I've enjoyed your even-handed calmness here on the forums.

And as I said in another thread, I could listen to you read the phone book and be happy. :D

Back