• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

henris42 from Helsinki

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Hi all,

I suppose I should tell about me as well. I've been listening to paracast a decade or so, but I just decided to subscribe.

I've been in to UFO:s since I was a kid, I recall in the 3rd or 4th grade I made a presentation on the subject (kids laughed, or course), that was in the early 80's.
But I myself have been always kinda smitten to the subject, I just want to believe. ..

Funny though, last summer I saw something in the sky, and took photos! I have witnessed that 2 times so far. But the engineer in me says is probaly not ET, maybe piezo plasma orb, from tectonic stress. But maybe....

//HS

Hi all,

I suppose I should tell about me as well. I've been listening to paracast a decade or so, but I just decided to subscribe.

I've been in to UFO:s since I was a kid, I recall in the 3rd or 4th grade I made a presentation on the subject (kids laughed, or course), that was in the early 80's.
But I myself have been always kinda smitten to the subject, I just want to believe. ..

Funny though, last summer I saw something in the sky, and took photos! I have witnessed that 2 times so far. But the engineer in me says is probaly not ET, maybe piezo plasma orb, from tectonic stress. But maybe....
Very Interesting and welcome to the forum. Post up those photos!

Very Interesting and welcome to the forum. Post up those photos!

Oh, sure!
Not sure you can see that much, but the strange blueish-white thing is it. I've tried to investigate, but no good explanation so far.
Compared to the case few years back in Norway, the direction is completely wrong for any Russian rocket stuff. (its westernly direction from Helsinki area)

Timestamp on those pics says like 28th Apr 2018, 1:51 EET. I took them while walking home from the pub, and I had this odd haunting feeling, like it was looking back!

Another interesting thing is that the phone did clearly use the flash, as you can see some traffic signs illuminated. That gives perspective on how bright that thing was.

Attachments

• hs_ufo1.jpg
    hs_ufo1.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 3
  • hs_ufo2.jpg
    hs_ufo2.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Oh, sure!
Not sure you can see that much, but the strange blueish-white thing is it. I've tried to investigate, but no good explanation so far.
Compared to the case few years back in Norway, the direction is completely wrong for any Russian rocket stuff. (its westernly direction from Helsinki area)

Timestamp on those pics says like 28th Apr 2018, 1:51 EET. I took them while walking home from the pub, and I had this odd haunting feeling, like it was looking back!

Another interesting thing is that the phone did clearly use the flash, as you can see some traffic signs illuminated. That gives perspective on how bright that thing was.
Thanks. The light that is in question is barely visible off in the distance. Without further details there is no way to determine what the source is. Do you recall if it moved at all, and if it did, can you describe the movement, and the manner in which it went out of sight? Was there any sound associated with it? Was the sky clear or overcast? Can you provide the location with the street intersection names and numbers and/or GPS info?

Last edited:
Hi,

It didn't really move as I recall. There were some clouds, also under the thing, so it would light half the sky when a could went under it.

I can give all infos indeed in PM, just let me know how we can investigate! It was in my home neighborhood after all. Local UFO guys thought they just want more data.

Back