• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Us Build a Media Kit!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Some of you are skilled graphic artists, Web designers and programmers, and we could use your assistance as we finish our media kit for radio stations and advertising sales.

If you can help, write me a private message; no need to post here. Thanks.

Apropos of nothing, if you ever wanted to know what my part of the show's facilities looks like, here's a picture, courtesy of the iPhone and Apple's iPhoto.

I'll leave it to David to post his. :D

studio.jpg

Oh nice! Damnit....now I have to fix my setup. My pop filter is made from a bent coat hanger and a stocking weighed down by a SCSI HDD.

Gene Steinberg said:
Frootloop said:
Is that fairy dust on your mixer there Gene? ;)

Wouldn't you like to know.

Well, I was just wondering if its the same dust as Disney supplies its employees. Apparently the dust is used to explain their overly cheerful disposition ;)

Back