• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello Everyone!!

Free episodes:

Kuzza

Paranormal Novice
Hi everybody, Im new to the Paracast Forums, i've been listening via podcast from Australia for about 6 months and have been downloading as many previous shows I can. The Paracast is a breath of fresh air as far as the UFO phenomena goes and I can't thank Gene and David enough for the way they approach thier interviews. You have to ask the important questions to the right people and they do just that.
I haven't had any UFO sightings myself but my fiancee has. We live near a RAAF base just north of Newcastle and this is where her sighting took place. She saw 4 or 5 lights in the sky that came from no where they formed a shape in the sky and were 3 times the size of the brightest star. The only way she could describe how they disappeared was she said the light fell into itself. I look forward to posting and having good conversation on these forums. Gene and David keep up the great work!!

Hey Kuzza. Great to see another Australian here. For such a small population we sure represent well as far as intelligence goes:D (if I do say so myself).

So your fiance saw something anomalous near Newcastle? Could go into more detail about that? Sounds interesting. I lived in Newcastle for a couple years around 04/05. Im in Port Macquarie now, putting off my inevitable move back to Sydney when I finish Uni.

Hi there Gareth, you know us Aussies mate we are a hell of a long way away but we love to be right in the thick of it.
I live up around the Port Stephens area, lovely part of the world.
Yeah she was driving home one evening and was around the RAAF base area and noticed these 4 or 5 lights. They were stationary, they weren't blinking or anything. they were just sitting up in the sky. A lot of jets fly in and around that area so I assumed thats what they were but she said they were too big for that and jets or planes usually have a flashing light. The lights also didn't all go off at once they did it one after the other about 5 or 10 seconds apart. When I said the light went into itself I mean sort of like when you turn off a tv and the picture moves into the center, kind of like that. Im so pissed off I didnt see it and she didnt seem to care at all. If it was me I would have pulled over and had a really good look.

Welcome. Being from Alabama I'm certainly a long way from Australia but I do have a funny story that concerns Australia and the south. I was working in Colorado with some young folks who had a pretty tough time (and had given some really tough times to some people.) Anyway, one day I said something in my southern (Alabama) drawl. I must have made my "a" sound kind of long as we are prone to do in the south. Anyway, one of the youths there asked me if I was from Australia. ::) I smiled and said yeah "Southern Australia." :p Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Back