• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello All

donmcgon64

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone I am new to this forum but have had an active interest in the paranormal for over 30 years now. Look forward to seeing all your posts!!

Hi everyone I am new to this forum but have had an active interest in the paranormal for over 30 years now. Look forward to seeing all your posts!!
Hi Don. Welcome aboard! It's fairly quiet on the forum these days, but it's still among the best ones.

Hello Don, nice to see you on the forum! What is your Fortean interest? I research much more than ETs and would be willing to suggest a podcast or two if you are interested.

Back