• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Have you had any Near Death Experiences?

Have you ever had what you think may be a NDE or DE (death experience)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe/not sure

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I think I'm Donald Duck though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
Hopefully the ghost forum is an appropriate place for this topic. I just wanted to make a thread where people can post any NDEs they've had, or perhaps tell us of people you know that report having them.

I've had a minor one I guess. I wasn't dead, but near dead I think. I had what I can only say is an audible out of body experience. I didn't see people or a light etc. but could hear people I knew loud and clear, even though they weren't close to me. I did see and hear electrical activity in my brain, or something like that. It was very strange. Electrical zaps and bolts were flying before my eyes, or inner eye. Sounds a lot like what debunkers and main stream scientists say happens when the brain is shutting down/dying. I'm not sure if that's what occurred or not.

Oh, this poll won't show who voted what. I disabled the option that allows for it, reasoning some people might not want their name attached to certain answers.

/edit. Wow, that was quack, I mean quick. Someone already voted on the Donald Duck option. It wasn't me either! I voted maybe/not sure.

Back