• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion Thread?

Not sure where (if anywhere) this goes, but is there a place to suggest guests for the show? Chris Wolford is an experiencer who has some very interesting tales to tell. He's also a vocal supporter of the TTSA thing. Might be interesting to get a take on that whole situation from more of a ground level perspective. Here's an article about Wolford: Chris Wolford's DIY take on Ufology
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out the links and pass it along to Gene. It's got to be at least as interesting as vampires. A cursory review of one of his podcasts however reveals that at least one of the assumptions he considers to be a verification of his experiences, specifically the absence of smell in dreams, appears to be inaccurate.

"49 men and 115 women completed a battery of questionnaires and kept a home dream diary for two to three consecutive weeks. Retrospective responses to the questionnaire indicate that approximately 33 % of men and 40% of women recalled having experienced sensations of smell or taste in their dreams. A total of 3372 dream reports were collected and scored for unambiguous references to auditory, olfactory, and gustatory experiences. Auditory experiences were reported in approximately 53% of all dream reports." SOURCE

Last edited:
I'm recommending David Weiss as a guest. He is a relatively sophisticated Flat Earth theorist. He links this theory up with other conspiracy theories, and even claims that the most prominent Flat Earth Society is in reality a disinformation organization, and that it's members are not true believers. He is co-host of The Flat Earth Podcast and he has a YouTube channel, but he makes appearances on others' shows as well. Most of the videos are fairly short, which makes it easy to ascertain whether you would want to have him on. His bio:

David Weiss is renewable energy business man and avid kiteboarder from the east coast. He always questioned the reality of the world he lives in. On September 11, 2001 he was heading out the door to fly out of LGA airport in NYC when he saw the news. From his location he had a clear view across the long island sound of lower Manhattan and realized from that moment that what we are told by the MSM is not reality.

He hosted a weekly podcast for 3 years called Deep Inside The Rabbit Hole which discussed many different deceptions that the MSM and TPTB cast over the population. Then in early 2015 he started looking at the what he thought was the most ridiculous topic, the flat earth. After trying to debunk it for several weeks he quickly became aware that our earth is stationary and flat and NASA is 100% a fraud. David makes short videos to give newbies to FE enough information to be willing to watch a longer more in depth video. His YouTube channel is DITRH.

The best way to contact him seems to be via Twitter or Facebook Messenger.

I'm recommending David Weiss as a guest. He is a relatively sophisticated Flat Earth theorist. He links this theory up with other conspiracy theories, and even claims that the most prominent Flat Earth Society is in reality a disinformation organization, and that it's members are not true believers. He is co-host of The Flat Earth Podcast and he has a YouTube channel, but he makes appearances on others' shows as well. Most of the videos are fairly short, which makes it easy to ascertain whether you would want to have him on. His bio:
The best way to contact him seems to be via Twitter or Facebook Messenger.

While I appreciate the suggestion, there is no way I can seriously entertain the idea of a flat Earth. It is a waste of time and mental energy. Such podcasts are better left to the fringe element. But for the sake of discussion here on the forum: 7 Ways to Prove the Earth Is Round (Without Launching a Satellite)

Last edited:
While I appreciate the suggestion, there is no way I can seriously entertain the idea of a flat Earth. It is a waste of time and mental energy. Such podcasts are better left to the fringe element. But for the sake of discussion here on the forum: 7 Ways to Prove the Earth Is Round (Without Launching a Satellite)
Hey guys, I notice you reference Flat-Earth in the latest episode. Well, Flat-Earth is in the news. (Not in a good way.)

‘Mad’ Mike Hughes fatal rocket crash caught on video

Video of the entire accident is no longer available.

Deep Prasad might be quite an interesting guest. He has a quantum computing company, and has had a close encounter, described in one of the videos below. He is inteviewed by George Knapp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep Prasad might be quite an interesting guest. He has a quantum computing company, and has had a close encounter, described in one of the videos below. He is inteviewed by George Knapp.
I like the suggestion, but to invite guests we need contact information. If you can at least include a link to their official website, that would be very helpful. Otherwise the suggestion will go to the bottom of the list while we follow-up with those we already have contact info for.

I'd like to also suggest Gary Heseltine as a guest in the near future.

Evidently he and colleagues are producing a documentary film Capel Green scheduled to be released in July. It is another review of Rendlesham with reenactments, and they interview Larry Warren, but also evidently include the testimony of a number of other Rendlesham USAF personnel, other than Penniston and Burroughs. Whether Larry Warren is actually reliable or not would be a point to ask Mr. Heseltine about.

I apologize that I do not have contact information for Mr. Heseltine, but I think he was already on The Paracast, so you guys should be able to contact him, I presume.

Back