• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion: Dr. Sauder Again

pmilano

Paranormal Novice
Hello!

I really enjoyed the interview you had with Dr. Richard Sauder back in 2007. I would like for you to interview him again.

He is still actively researching underground bases I believe and I would like to know what new things he has uncovered.
He also has a new website within Richard Dolan's site:Richard Sauder, Ph.D.

Some points to cover possibly?: New updates in his research, Meglav Train Systems, his thoughts on 911, electronic mind control, his other book Kundalini Tales and his thoughts on Nuclear War, Iran-Korea-Iraq-Afghanistan situations, the situation in the US in regards to Nuclear War-Recession-Federal Reserve (I know this gets into politics-which some viewers don't like- but he is a political scientist after all) and if time allows Swiss underground bases and why the Swiss are still building them and his excellent paper Kakistocracy on Richard Dolan's-his portal site.

Thanks!

I agree that a time travel episode would be fascinating. I also enjoy listening to Rich Sauder. Hope he comes back.

Hi Blowfish -

Just a heads up. Dr. Anderson is a total fraud. I've never heard someone say SO much without saying anything at all. Check out his website. Anderson Multinational

Dig a little deeper into his links. Check out all the "companies" "services" & "technology" Heeeheeeheee. It's really funny. This guy set up a web of nothingness to give the perception that he's the real deal. Every single one of these sites is a turnkey, cookie-cutter flash site that can be set up for like $12. He plays the same game with his "timetech" he's simply parroting theories from books and hiding behind secrecy. He's a joke.

I'm sort of ashamed that I wasted 10 minutes of my life—but I wrote those asshats at C2C to point this out but I'm sure they could care less.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Gene & Dave having him on just to take him out. Would be a short show.

Would love to hear another show with the underground guy, Dr. Sauder.

Hi Blowfish -

Just a heads up. Dr. Anderson is a total fraud. I've never heard someone say SO much without saying anything at all. Check out his website. Anderson Multinational

Dig a little deeper into his links. Check out all the "companies" "services" & "technology" Heeeheeeheee. It's really funny. This guy set up a web of nothingness to give the perception that he's the real deal. Every single one of these sites is a turnkey, cookie-cutter flash site that can be set up for like $12. He plays the same game with his "timetech" he's simply parroting theories from books and hiding behind secrecy. He's a joke.

I'm sort of ashamed that I wasted 10 minutes of my life—but I wrote those asshats at C2C to point this out but I'm sure they could care less.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Gene & Dave having him on just to take him out. Would be a short show.

Would love to hear another show with the underground guy, Dr. Sauder.

Hi icculus,
I check it out and cheers,

Peace,
blowfish

Back