• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Request: Melinda Leslie

mikec

Skilled Investigator
Guest Request:

Melinda Leslie would be a good guest. She's been doing research long enough to see some strange patterns.

She claims the abduction phenomenon, and she is researching the weird claims of military involvement and overt surveillance.

She did a good interview with Tim Binnall
(link)
http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa1.21.6.html

Here's a quioc bip lifted from a site (link)
http://www.anw.com/ML/aboutml.htm

Melinda has researched "military" involvement in abductions for 10 years and interviewed over 40 experiencers and researchers. She has lectured about her research for many conferences and organizations and is herself an abductee. Melinda has appeared on numerous television and radio shows including Art Bell's Coast-to-Coast AM and Dreamland. Melinda was the Director of two experiencer support groups and has assisted in producing many well-known UFO Conferences over the years. Melinda is employed with a leading edge engineering firm.

In what may be some of the strongest evidence for the reality of alien abduction, abductees are being targeted by human military agencies. It is because abductions are real that the military is involved. Melinda will update us on the newest developments in her research and what abductees are reporting including; re-abductions by the "military", black helicopters, break-ins, implant removals, genetics, mind control, interrogations, threats, and the "military's" quest for alien technology.

I had a unpleasant expereince while reading her book. I think it is called MILABS. I can't find the book now so I am not sure.

A couple of years ago I had two dostor appointments at the same location but two hours apart. Between apointments I went ourside to read the book. I suddenly became extremely paranoid. I felt weird and I decided to get something to eat hoping it was a low blood sugar issue. The weirdness continued and I was waiting to see this doctor I hadn't seen before. As she walks in she says oh it's an alien. OK that didn't help my paranoid state any. I asked her about what she had said and she replied that she was talking to coworkers about a movie. Then she asked somnething about my geneology.

I don''t remember if it was the same day or not but my boyfriend was house sitting at his ex wife's. He has a child. He was waking up from a very disturbing dream to hear someone say we are watching everythng you do. He then started to drive over to my place and two white vans were with him the entire drive over. One in front and the other in back of his car.

I often wonder if mind control people have certain programs that create these type of senarios on an unconscious level upon awareness of that they have had something done to them.

The paranoid state ya but the white vans I don't know about that.

Back