• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

guest idea

tightrope

Paranormal Novice
How about Michael Cohen of Alien News Web. I think someone needs to expose him for all of the claims he has been making, which never come to pass, or they are just too much to believe to start with.

I've been thinking of him for the show, not sure he'd agree to come on, but yeah, the guy shovels some mighty smelly fertilizer, doesn't he?

dB

I don't know much about Cohen but the introduction he wrote to the later edition of Passport To The Cosmos by John Mack was one of the most ridiculous things I've read. It was so loaded with new age psycho-babble that it seemed like parody rather than a serious dedication. He even went so far as to dedicate his latest yoga session to John. The guy seemed like a total flake who'd filed his divorce papers with reality long ago.

I don't know much about Cohen but the introduction he wrote to the later edition of Passport To The Cosmos by John Mack was one of the most ridiculous things I've read. It was so loaded with new age psycho-babble that it seemed like parody rather than a serious dedication. He even went so far as to dedicate his latest yoga session to John. The guy seemed like a total flake who'd filed his divorce papers with reality long ago.

hahaha

I have that book. Might check it out later, see if I have that edition.

Im in need of a good laugh today.

Back