• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest appearance request

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
I'd very much enjoy listening to Gene and David interview Dr. Michael Heiser. He's an example of an extremely rare breed: a scholar with impressive academic credetials who keeps an open mind and and has an avid interest in the UFO phenomenon.
I believe the Paracast's listeners would find his critique of Sitchin's theories interesting, informative, and well balanced. The same holds true regarding his knowledge of honotheism and it's actual relevance in Judiac and Christian theology, especially when attempting to interpret the odd story of Noah and the world deluge. While many may strongly disagree with the conclusions he draws from the resulting model regarding the nature of "alien" motivations when interacting with humanity, it never the less makes fascinating food for thought.

I found the Nick Begich interview fascinating. I bought his latest book and hope to check out his dvd's sometime. It would be great if they can invite him back.

I wonder if there is more information on the Canadian Martyn Stubbs he made the video NASA the smoking gun, I was very impressed with his story and wonder if there has been developments with the second and third space phenomena (specially the flashes) I also saw the David Sereda video on that subject which had some impressive scene's, although I am not convinced about his explanation about the method these crafts works. Favorite guest, for me that would be Dr Leir (is he in good health?) Nicholas Redfern and Jeff Ritzmann.

Back