• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings from Minneapolis.

NateinMpls

Paranormal Novice
Hello everyone. I am Nathan from Minneapolis. I am 34 and have been interested in the paranormal for as long as I can remember. I used to listen to Art Bell back in high school and early in college. I am new to podcasts even though I consider myself a techie. I recently started a job where I'm able to use ear buds and so I have all night to listen to The Paracast, amongst other, unrelated shows.

I have had a number of minor occurrences which I like to think of as possibly "paranormal", but nothing of note really. I consider myself an open-minded believer in most things considered paranormal.

Back