• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greetings for Fabulous Las Vegas NV...

delhome88

Paranormal Novice
(No I'm not charging Area 51)

Good evening, morning, afternoon, age of Aquarius to you my friends.

I come to this site as someone who has always been a skeptical believer in all things paranormal...

Meaning that while yes, I do believe that things go bump in the night, I also try to disprove any evidence that I encounter.

I subscribe to the mind set out forth centuries ago of "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

I have had encounters over the years... I've seen two full body apparitions, I've recorded several EVPs (including one of a train) and I have seen and heard things in the skies that I could not identify.

I grew up in Western North Carolina and I've seen black panthers that supposedly dont exist.

I saw SOMETHING looking in a 12 foot tall window in a South Carolina swamp cabin at me...

I have attempted to camp at The Devil's Tramping Ground.

Since moving west to be with my wife, first to California and now Las Vegas NV, we have both seen odd flashes of light, been homeless in my camper van and heard something screaming bloody murder at us, and recently we felt as if we were being hunted in the Red Rock Caynon wilderness area...

I tend to lean more toward the Cryptozoology aspect of the paranormal, and I am not a conspiracy theorist...

So... that's me... woot....

(No I'm not charging Area 51)

Good evening, morning, afternoon, age of Aquarius to you my friends.

I come to this site as someone who has always been a skeptical believer in all things paranormal...

Meaning that while yes, I do believe that things go bump in the night, I also try to disprove any evidence that I encounter.

I subscribe to the mind set out forth centuries ago of "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

I have had encounters over the years... I've seen two full body apparitions, I've recorded several EVPs (including one of a train) and I have seen and heard things in the skies that I could not identify.

I grew up in Western North Carolina and I've seen black panthers that supposedly dont exist.

I saw SOMETHING looking in a 12 foot tall window in a South Carolina swamp cabin at me...

I have attempted to camp at The Devil's Tramping Ground.

Since moving west to be with my wife, first to California and now Las Vegas NV, we have both seen odd flashes of light, been homeless in my camper van and heard something screaming bloody murder at us, and recently we felt as if we were being hunted in the Red Rock Caynon wilderness area...

I tend to lean more toward the Cryptozoology aspect of the paranormal, and I am not a conspiracy theorist...

So... that's me... woot....
Welcome to the forum ! A person can be a skeptic and an experiencer at the same time. There's nothing mutually exclusive about the two. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Please feel free to pose ideas and comments or theories, whatever interests you. Today we're having a guest on the show who you might want to post a question or two for: Welcome John Olsen

Back