• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greer Vectors in bug

Is this really Greer or someone trying to discredit him? If it is him, has he any idea how much he's damaging the Disclosure Project with this crap? On seconds thoughts, perhaps he is totally aware of the damage he's doing to the project...

Someone's taking the piss.... they HAVE to be. If that's supposed to be legit then Greer is even further gone than I feared...

Rick Deckard said:
Is this really Greer or someone trying to discredit him? If it is him, has he any idea how much he's damaging the Disclosure Project with this crap? On seconds thoughts, perhaps he his totally aware of the damage he's doing to the project...

Could very well be nonsense that link provided to CSETI doesn't work:
http://www.cseti.org/trainingphotos.htm

Even looks like a fake url doesn't really fit the website format

"rods" have to be the most useless paranormal phenomenon, if they even are a paranormal phenomenon because bugs look exactly the same when recorded on video in certain ways.

That may be the case but members commented that visited the link when it worked. So the link wasn't always dead.

I did look at the Cseti site for the image and found none.

The link used to be valid, there were a couple other pics there too. One was of a moth, an other was of an "orb" (dust) on Greer's chest... I guess they took 'em down because people like me emailed them and asked what the hell was up with posting pictures of bugs... :p

:eek:
Are you telling me they don't have video all over their website of any one of CSETI's many in-person multiple witnesses (with cameras) ET contacts?
Instead they present me with bugs?!
:p
I'm so surprised!

The Hawk said:
:eek:
Are you telling me they don't have video all over their website of any one of CSETI's many in-person multiple witnesses (with cameras) ET contacts?
Instead they present me with bugs?!
:p
I'm so surprised!

In an interview Dr. Greer gave, he mentioned that you could goto Cseti & view a selection of photographs taken during some of the notorious 'Ce-5' sessions...But what the hell is that photo all about?

I'm also interested in finding out more about the 'NDA - Non Disclosure Agreement', as posted by 'torsion' on that forum link that was posted with the subject image.

This all sounds a little to 'colourful' for my liking...

Back