• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Good Coast to Coast Show w/John Lear & Filmmaker Verifies Bob Lazar

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
Just search: Coast to Coast AM June 28, 2015 on Youtube in about 24-48hrs to listen to this show.

Though I think George Knapp is a Silly Rabbit and pawn of Bigelow because of his ridiculous book about Skinwalker Ranch, I surprised myself to find this interview very interesting and worthy to learn more about what people knew regarding Bob Lazar working at Los Alamos. At least Lazar was within the elite scientific community at Los Alamos sometime during the '80's, and I don't doubt he worked there. Everything Lazar said that happened at Area 51 or S-4 etc. might mean to me he was their chosen one to propagate the UFO mythology of Area 51/S-4, but he made himself an outcast and was erased professionally for talking too much clearly violating his security clearances. That may all be true in my book of believability, but I just don't think real ET-UFO's have anything to do with what Lazar saw except to propagate that mythology for need to know reasons we will never know! That's so compartmentalized and Above Top Secret that few people will ever know "the truth" that work at Area 51 or S-4. I think it's wishful thinking to believe John Lear or Bob Lazar would have a need to know "the truth" about any of it.

Poor John Lear is getting a bit forgetful now, as he was not able to recall a few things without some help from Knapp or Corbell. When that became obvious, Knapp moved the conversation onto Lazar. Most of the interview is spent with filmmaker Jeremy Corbell.

Corbell says he has limited free online access to some of his interviews just for tonight's show, so you probably have less than 24hrs to listen to these. Here is a link to his website:

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/

All I could find is mini-trailers promoting his forthcoming films. He had a preview about alien implants for $6.99 that I think is ridiculous to charge that much for a preview of an unfinished film. This involved one of Dr. Leer's [the foot doctor -not John Lear] patients before he died.

I still think John Lear is a very interesting character that is so mixed-up with half-truths, tiny fragments of truths, some truths, and outright outlandish ideas that seem insane, yet he is the classic disinformation agent in my book. He has led a fascinating life as a world class pilot. He certainly must be respected for his many accomplishments with flying. Lear is often addictive just to watch and listen to because of his "personality appeal", easily found on youtube, when he's on his game of pure entertainment. He is well past his prime from the way he came across tonight. Too bad. Lear often gets distracted and goes off tangent with more wild stories and antics, but maybe he was just too tired tonight to be on par with his past energetic self. He is in his seventies now, and he uses a 3-wheel walker to get around. Obviously, he is slowing down with age.

Last edited:
For those interested in learning more about Lazar and this Filmmaker's projects here is a link to the C2C show...

If this does not work, then simply search youtube with these search terms:

Coast To Coast AM - June 28, 2015

Back