• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Glenn Beck on the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory (10/22/07)

Glenn Beck is just another in the line of "gatekeepers" in the comprimised mainstream media. He'll go to a point, then back off the core points that need questioning. It's not that I think people need to have an single view on the 9/11 topic, but there are FAR more questions then answers and a growing number of people concerned about the topic. To treat the topic with such DISRESPECT shows ignorance. When he makes these blanket statements he is disrespected, dearly, the CORE of the "9/11 Movement" in the families of victims who run these organizations. Beck, you lowlife, why don't you have Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine and speak with such HATE towards them you dirtbag?

Also him running two hacks out there to "agree" with him shows he is inept and does not want to debate the topic with reasonable people. Michael Shermer and James Meigs? Why not invite William Rodriguez, a HERO who saved 15 firemen on 9/11 on, who says there was an explosion on the B-2 levle PRIOR to the first plane hitting? Why not have Richard Gage on of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a group of over 200 PROFESSIONALS in the field that can explain the failure of the NIST and FEMA B-Pat report in a matter of minutes? Why not former CIA agent Ray McGovern, Beck? Because you are afraid to talk about this topic with reasonable people who have important information. Instead you would rather have an ass-licking contest with two hacks and slander people calling them "dangerous anarchists" when there has NEVER been a violent act and ANY 9/11 protest. You can only LIE for so long and many Americans are not going to let this go.

Try reading the 9/11 Commission Report you hack, try giving a damn about your country before we attack Iran and bring upon ourselves WW III. It's funny to insult people until the dollar is wothless and the bombs start falling.

cottonzway said:
Glenn Beck is just another in the line of "gatekeepers" in the comprimised mainstream media. He'll go to a point, then back off the core points that need questioning. It's not that I think people need to have an single view on the 9/11 topic, but there are FAR more questions then answers and a growing number of people concerned about the topic. To treat the topic with such DISRESPECT shows ignorance. When he makes these blanket statements he is disrespected, dearly, the CORE of the "9/11 Movement" in the families of victims who run these organizations. Beck, you lowlife, why don't you have Bill Doyle and Bob McIlvaine and speak with such HATE towards them you dirtbag?

Also him running two hacks out there to "agree" with him shows he is inept and does not want to debate the topic with reasonable people. Michael Shermer and James Meigs? Why not invite William Rodriguez, a HERO who saved 15 firemen on 9/11 on, who says there was an explosion on the B-2 levle PRIOR to the first plane hitting? Why not have Richard Gage on of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a group of over 200 PROFESSIONALS in the field that can explain the failure of the NIST and FEMA B-Pat report in a matter of minutes? Why not former CIA agent Ray McGovern, Beck? Because you are afraid to talk about this topic with reasonable people who have important information. Instead you would rather have an ass-licking contest with two hacks and slander people calling them "dangerous anarchists" when there has NEVER been a violent act and ANY 9/11 protest. You can only LIE for so long and many Americans are not going to let this go.

Try reading the 9/11 Commission Report you hack, try giving a damn about your country before we attack Iran and bring upon ourselves WW III. It's funny to insult people until the dollar is wothless and the bombs start falling.

Yeah, Glenn pissed me off, I didn't even watch it all. Figured you'd have something to say on it:)

Glenn Beck is a paranoid, bitter hateful man, he lacks respect for the audience, americans in general. Who will spend time listening to his personal propaganda. He needs to stop feeding the problem and take more action.

Lavarat said:
Glenn Beck is a paranoid, bitter hateful man, he lacks respect for the audience, americans in general. Who will spend time listening to his personal propaganda. He needs to stop feeding the problem and take more action.

He taking more action will cause more problems from the looks of it:)

Paranormal Packrat said:
Lavarat said:

And misery loves company: Thursday afternoon Beck had on George Snoory, with whom he appears to be well acquainted. :D

Gene Steinberg said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
Lavarat said:

And misery loves company: Thursday afternoon Beck had on George Snoory, with whom he appears to be well acquainted. :D

What were they talking about? Hopefully not the future. George can't even get a grip on the present.

Beck and Snoory were comparing notes on their visits to the Dominican Republic, where they enjoy the company of transvestite midgets, drinking the incredibly rare juice of the PLOOP plant and telling their stories of awe to the drunk little ugly tiny people. They eat large, smoking piles of mangos covered in guano, and then retire to their air-conditioned outhouses on the beach, where they bond with the crabs and other assorted sand chickens. They ingest foolhardy amounts of ayahuasca and ginger snaps, and Snoory proceeds to cry for an hour or so, when Beck looks in a funny mirror and pretends to be Bush Limbauggggggggh. They finish by pleasuring themselves to a picture of Bush Sr. and his lovely blushing bride, Babs, aka the pearl necklace QUEEN™.

There is a debate between Scholars for 911 Truth Captain Jim Fetzer taking on Micheal Shermer over the 911 conspiracy its a classic.

Lavarat said:
There is a debate between Scholars for 911 Truth Captain Jim Fetzer taking on Micheal Shermer over the 911 conspiracy its a classic.

The only thing Jim Fetzer "Captin's" is disinformation. Do not trust that guy at all. He is fully involved with that "space beam and no plane" folks who are out to make any reasonable deabte seem foolish.

cottonzway said:
Lavarat said:

The only thing Jim Fetzer "Captin's" is disinformation. Do not trust that guy at all. He is fully involved with that "space beam and no plane" folks who are out to make any reasonable deabte seem foolish.

At least he is doing something not sitting on the couch watching T.V. like most people are. I respect him even if he is not all 100% correct.

I still am wondering why people dont know about PNAC

Lavarat said:
cottonzway said:
Lavarat said:

At least he is doing something not sitting on the couch watching T.V. like most people are. I respect him even if he is not all 100% correct.

I would rather him sit his ass on the couch rather then associating himself with feds/kooks like Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood, and Nico Hauput who put forth absurd ideas that are easly "debunked" and meant to be insulting IMO. Either these people are COINTELPRO (by force or award) or nut cases to put forth the ideas that space beams blew up the towers and that no planes hit the towers. That is who Jim Fetzer deals with now. Fuck Jim Fetzer! :mad:

cottonzway said:
Lavarat said:
cottonzway said:
Lavarat said:

I would rather him sit his ass on the couch rather then associating himself with feds/kooks like Morgan Reynolds, Judy Wood, and Nico Hauput who put forth absurd ideas that are easly "debunked" and meant to be insulting IMO. Either these people are COINTELPRO (by force or award) or nut cases to put forth the ideas that space beams blew up the towers and that no planes hit the towers. That is who Jim Fetzer deals with now. Fuck Jim Fetzer! :mad:

If he's one of the hologram people, then yes, he's better off sitting at a resting home for the insane watching tv.

I'm curious. How do the hologram people explain the sound that is in the various videos of the planes? And the debri found?

He is. You can either trust me or look it up for yourself. :)

They can't explain that with any reason because they are full of shit. They are worst then David Icke IMO. My personal opinion is that is being done to make debates about advanced technology that contractors like SAIC and Raytheon seem "crazy" when they do indeed exist. They just had nothing to do with 9/11 except for the compaines I mentioned could have been involved because of their ties to NORAD and the NRO who were running war games that morning that allowed those attacks to happen int he first place. There were no "space beams" or "blue screens" used on 9/11. It's bullshit to make peole look nuts and make others angry who see these idas and assume these people are the "movement" when they are the jerkoffs making others look foolish.

David Biedny said:
Beck and Snoory were comparing notes on their visits to the Dominican Republic, where they enjoy the company of transvestite midgets, drinking the incredibly rare juice of the PLOOP plant and telling their stories of awe to the drunk little ugly tiny people. They eat large, smoking piles of mangos covered in guano, and then retire to their air-conditioned outhouses on the beach, where they bond with the crabs and other assorted sand chickens. They ingest foolhardy amounts of ayahuasca and ginger snaps, and Snoory proceeds to cry for an hour or so, when Beck looks in a funny mirror and pretends to be Bush Limbauggggggggh. They finish by pleasuring themselves to a picture of Bush Sr. and his lovely blushing bride, Babs, aka the pearl necklace QUEEN™.

You're not a disciple of William Burroughs are you?? :D

cottonzway said:
He is. You can either trust me or look it up for yourself. :)

They can't explain that with any reason because they are full of shit. They are worst then David Icke IMO. My personal opinion is that is being done to make debates about advanced technology that contractors like SAIC and Raytheon seem "crazy" when they do indeed exist. They just had nothing to do with 9/11 except for the compaines I mentioned could have been involved because of their ties to NORAD and the NRO who were running war games that morning that allowed those attacks to happen int he first place. There were no "space beams" or "blue screens" used on 9/11. It's bullshit to make peole look nuts and make others angry who see these idas and assume these people are the "movement" when they are the jerkoffs making others look foolish.

It looks, to me, more and more certain that either:

a) a large percentage of the 9/11 truth movement has been designed from the outset for disinfo purposes

b) a large percentage ... is in it just to make money (see Alex "buy my video ... buy my video" Infowrestler Jones)

or

c) a large percentage ... is barking mad.

I actually prefer option d) myself which is a combination of all 3 of the above in various ever changing proportions.

Its incredibly difficult to figure out whether some people are doing it deliberately or not (see Judy Wood) ... maybe they're just delusional who really can tell (only their psychologists I guess) ... but it certainly does muddy the water for people who want to seriously look into what really happened that terrible day.

The only thing one can do is go with one's instincts, read and listen to the talking heads (whether well known or obscure) and work things out for one's self ... if one indeed can.

Back