• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghosts as a Kid

maninblack

Paranormal Novice
I saw a ghost as a kid. It was a female apparition that came in through my window as a ball of light. She kept saying in my head that she would not hurt me and not to call my Mom. Well, this was a ghost without common sense right? I mean, what kid wouldn't be scared and call their Mom? I was fully awake at the time, so it was not a dream. Not sure who this was, she never gave me a name.

Did she come in as a ball of light and turn into a fully formed figure? What did she look like? Or did it remain a ball of light and you sense telepathically it was a female? So you yelled out to your mom? What happened after that? I love stories like this. Thanks for sharing.

I saw a ghost as a kid. It was a female apparition that came in through my window as a ball of light. She kept saying in my head that she would not hurt me and not to call my Mom. Well, this was a ghost without common sense right? I mean, what kid wouldn't be scared and call their Mom? I was fully awake at the time, so it was not a dream. Not sure who this was, she never gave me a name.

What she said to you?how long she stayed with you?Is she looked horrible?

Back