• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost on a Rocking Horse

ehh, dark carpet, dark metal supports for the horse, nothing saying a thin line isn't attached to a spring or the neck area of the toy and pulled to make it bounce.
hard to say without being there in person and checking for hidden wires, etc.

The tell is how the front of the horse goes down, and it really doesn't rock at all.

The ghost has no weight.

When a ghost sits on a bed, the bed crushes down like a person sat on it. The same should apply to this rocking horse. When that kid gets on it, the springs sag, and the horse really rocks and BOUNCES.

This is a fishing line with a hole in the floor.

Very simple trick.

possibly.

The original write up associated with the video is interesting. I saw it this morning on the ATS newsletter in my inbox. Of course the write up could be total bullshit too.

Who knows.

TA said: The ghost has no weight.

Would a ghost really HAVE 'weight' tho? I've always found that a little weird, they have no body or mass to weigh anything, ya know?

Back