• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost in Indonesia (vid)

I can't make out anything at all in the first one, even with the yellow arrow pointer.

In the second one, something does seem to materialize and then dematerialize.

fitzbew88 said:
I can't make out anything at all in the first one, even with the yellow arrow pointer.

In the second one, something does seem to materialize and then dematerialize.

If you stare at the doorway all the way through the vid, you should notice a change and the appearance of what looks like a possible female apparition. Gave me the impression of a camera trick, but who knows...

Paranormal Packrat said:
If you stare at the doorway all the way through the vid, you should notice a change and the appearance of what looks like a possible female apparition. Gave me the impression of a camera trick, but who knows...

Ah, I see.

To my own eye, the bottom of the doorway fills up with a whitish blob which later dissipates. I don't see a human form in it, but I do actually see it.

Thanks.

I do see something try to form in the doorway in the first video. I wonder if someone has tried to debunk it.

IMHO the second one, to me, looks fake.

Thanks for sharing the videos!!

Astralis

Back