• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Get Well Calvin Parker!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I received the following email from Philip Mantle, Calvin Parker's publisher:

"During the last few days I’ve had a number of inquiries asking where Calvin Parker is as his facebook page is unavailable. Well, with Calvin’s permission I have to inform you that at the moment he is not very well. Calvin has been diagnosed with cancer and has recently undergone surgery and has some more to come. He’s still in hospital and is doing okay but it will be a while before we know any more. I’d ask people to please refrain from trying to contact him and if you have anything you want to say to him please contact me and I’ll pass it on. In the meantime if you could keep Calvin in your thoughts and prayers I would be most grateful and I will keep you updated when I can."

Known for the Pascagoula UFO abduction in 1971, Calvin has been on The Paracast twice:

Sorry to hear about Calvin in this world of trickery and falsehood I believe him to be a genuine person.
Get well soon Calvin our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Back