• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene and David sound bored and I'm overdosed on Roswell.

Fluoride Drinker

Skilled Investigator
I'm definitely overdosed on Roswell; and it seems for the past few months every other show has been about this subject. It’s a shame because there are many interesting topics out there that need to be discussed. David and Gene are smart guys and frankly I think they are wasting their talent on this played out subject. They ask great questions and try to make the topic sound interesting; however, when the subject is repeated and the information never changes, you can’t possibly make it sound any more interesting no matter how talented the hosts are. I mean how many questions or comments can the hosts of the show possibly ask? Let’s face it, these fart faces that come on the show got nothing new to say; they just come on the show to plug a book for $29.95 with the same old tired information that I can get for free at www.abovetopsecret.com or wilkepedia. I wish someone would tell these repeat offenders not to comeback until they have something new to say. I really like David’s “I don’t give a shit what you think about me attitude”, he doesn’t kiss no ones ass; but, lately the man to me sounds bored as hell. Sometimes, it seems like he is no longer interested or enthusiastic about the paranormal or the show. When the hosts sound bored then so will the audience. Well here is the cure for your boredom guys……change the freaking subject.

Drac,

Uhm, I don 't agree that "every other episode has been about Roswell", that's just not the case. Of the last 10 episodes, exactly ONE was about Roswell, so what's the problem? During the 60th aniv. timeframe, we had a few Roswell shows, well, no surprise there, it was a hot topic. Now it's not, and we're not really talking about. So get a grip. I'm not bored, I've been stressed lately with work stuff, sorry if it comes across on the show. Life is challenging, and I have a pretty full life outside of this stuff, but I continue to be deeply interested in the paranormal in all it's flavors.

dB

I wouldn't be surprised if In the near future there will be a thread criticizing them for not doing enough of a follow up on their Roswell shows:)

I'm Roswelled out too, but appreciated hearing details on the affidavit, which is new.

Back