• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene and Dave

Free episodes:

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I think they suk! Why don't they like Greer? He's a DOCTOR! Why don't they like Paola? SHE A HUMAN!!!!!!!!
Why is it everytime they have someone on that agrees wif me, they have to question it!? Is not agreeing wif me enough!? The fact the guests wrote a book PROVES they are experts! You dumbasses don't know this yet? Listen to their sincerity!!! Their body language comes through more so than David and Gene's. Pfft.

If Billy REALLY hoaxed his stuf, WHY WOULD HE DO IT SO POORLY? See, that's LOGIC folks. Something you PAracasters know nothing about. You need to listen to Rense, and his reverse speech, or Art Bell take a shit. See, unlike Art, Gene and David are ONLY in this for the money. They held a gun to my puppy and demanded I ask for donations. Sick bastards. Flee while you can. If you like the Paracast, you WILL NOT FIT IN the WOO WOO SOCIETY. Have fun outcast butt sprinkles.

Don't reply to this, Aaron was fed up at some things, and vented. He will likely not recall posting this when he wakes up from his alcoholic stooper. Thank you.

They held a gun to my puppy and demanded I ask for donations. Sick bastards. Flee while you can.

Now that was funny.

Im picturing David holding a pistol to the temple of a little Labrador puppy with Gene standing next to it with his arms folded speaking in a stern voice: "Make him pay up".

Back