• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene and Dave Please Read

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
Did you get the Ohaire Incidebt tape or cassette copied to digital format yet? I am talking about the Ohaire audio you mentioned on the podcast with John Greenwald Jr a bit ago, and did it have anything intriguing.

I downloaded it and listened to it. It was not what I expected in that everyone just makes jokes about it, and nobody on the actual audio files seems to have seen it themselves as I recall.

Found them:
http://ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2006/chicagoohare11072006/audio/

I'm pretty sure that this thread is in the wrong section though.

Thanks Miah I am sort of new hear and you have 107 posts so I am not far behind cackle cackle.

On a serious note I dont understand how so many people apparently saw this object, but with so many having digital phones, and cameras especially while traveling, that nobobyd was able to take 1 picture???

Lavarat said:
Thanks Miah I am sort of new hear and you have 107 posts so I am not far behind cackle cackle.

On a serious note I dont understand how so many people apparently saw this object, but with so many having digital phones, and cameras especially while traveling, that nobobyd was able to take 1 picture???

As I mentioned in your other thread, Dan Akroyd claims to have vid and/or pic. We have to wait for his DVD though. Cha ching. He isn't rich enough I guess. That conehead.

Back