• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

following threads

Forest Lake

Paranormal Novice
i am following a few threads BUT i don't want to receive emails for them....

i can't seem to find where to turn off the emails... but i still want to follow the thread as i use "Tapatalk" to give me notifications, resulting in me getting an email and a message from Tapatalk for every forum post :}

as you can imagine that is just a bit annoying ;p

i have turned off all my alert preferences via my laptop... any ideas?

You have the option in your own Preferences to turn off email notifications. But you may not be able to use Tapatalk for all those options. You need to login with a regular Web browser.

yes i am using the regular browser to disable notifications, which i have done, but i keep receiving the emails.. i click at the bottom of the email to change notifications and the only option it puts up on the screen is to un-follow the thread :}

i have "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." checked and "and receive email notifications of replies" unchecked but still get the mail... i have also gone into Alert Preferences and turned off all alerts there with no luck

Back