• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Festively Lit Chopper

Free episodes:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
I woke up thinking someone was on my roof with a lawnmower. It was just this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_djl6OIHfdA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_djl6OIHfdA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Was it obviously hangin over your house? Or was it too hard to determine?

Is there anyone you can call to even enquire about the reasons for these choppers?

Pretty weird. What about neighbours... what do they think?

Was it obviously hangin over your house?
He circled my place for about 15 or 20 minutes. It woke me up at about 2 a.m. because it sounded like the damn thing was going to land on my roof. I'm no expert on what the lights on a chopper are supposed to look like, but this one struck me as odd. I've never noticed them flicker and change configuration like this one.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

We get them in my area from time to time...it's more annoying than anything else...especially the ones that "spotlight" the woods. Usually it's just the police looking for a fugitive or something. They do seem like they're gonna land on the roof...

Looks like a police helicopter to me. The one that flies over my house most nights is lit up like a Christmas tree, too. It usually has red, green and white lights, including one dangling from its undercarriage, as well as a bright searchlight on the front. It always spooks me, even though I know exactly what it is.

Back