• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Favourite Paracast Episodes...

Goody

Sailor Of Mind & Time
What are your top 5 all time favourite Paracast Episodes in order from 1-5. Where 1 = The best so far & 5= Just not as good but still memorable.:p.

They can be chosen for entertainment purposes only, or just for great intelligent discussion, or both.

Also state why you selected them & what you enjoyed most about each particular show!

For me it's:

5. Jim Sparks interview - I honestly find this man's story very interesting & it went down as an excellant Paracast show in general!

4. Dr Steven Greer. (both shows) - A brilliant choice for a guest. The man in my opinion is very well spoken, educated & come's off as a person who has done his homework; whether you agree with him or not. The tough questions were fired appropriately from David & Gene which made for a brilliant discussion that flowed nicely...very well worth the listen.

3. Stanton Friedman - Need I say anymore?

2. Eric Julien - This was one of the most funny & entertaining shows to date. Why? Because This guy came off as F.O.S & well, the accent was more than hilarious. Also this show get's my no.2 pick for David's outrageous Julien impersonation in the conclusion, very very funny!;)

1. Michael Horn (both shows) - I can't help it. These have got to be my favourite episodes. The guy is a jackass & dont we know it. His ability to change topic to protect his arse was not just annoying, but left Mr Horn smelling of B.S. & thus get's my no.1 choice. It was one hell of an intense debate all around & Dave & Gene handled it fantastically! Whenever I listen to those shows I honestly get very involved in it. I can literally feel the frustration building & that in my opinion is deserving of no.1.

So there you have it, they're my choices.

What about you guys Dave & Gene? What are your 5 memorable episodes?

Off the top of my head, Horn. Friedman would be one if I haven't already heard him a million times. Jeff's first appearance. David's ghost experience was good. Round table is good. I liked the show with those magazine guys from Strange NJ well enough. Not really five I guess, but close enough.

Although i did not like a single episode from the episode selection stated on this thread but to each his own, And i like to post my favs too.

Here it goes, My top five favorite episodes...

5: Don Ecker, Second interview

4: Paul H. Smith

3, 2 & 1: Kenneth F. Thomas

I skipped the reasons, As they are apparent to me and i can not put it into words...

Have a nice day all

Casual Paracast Listener said:
Although i did not like a single episode from the episode selection stated on this thread but to each his own, And i like to post my favs too.

Here it goes, My top five favorite episodes...

5: Don Ecker, Second interview

4: Paul H. Smith

3, 2 & 1: Kenneth F. Thomas

I skipped the reasons, As they are apparent to me and i can not put it into words...

Have a nice day all

Yep, Don is one of my favs too. I don't think I listened to Paul and Thomas. Not sure.

Michael Horn, Episode II.

All it needed was someone throwing a chair and it would have been an instant classic.

-DBTrek

Wow, good question.

In no order:

Jessie Marcel Jr. - really good one.

Stan Friedman - Pick one.

Don Ecker - Pointing out that B.S. causes even the best to burn out.

Derrell Sims - Total comic relief. This guy is so full of it you can only listen to him and think stand up comic.

Roger Leir - This is an interesting guy. Although I admit that I really don't know what to think of him sometimes.

But, right now, my favorite episode is last weeks Rich Dolan interview. That was a GREAT 2 hours.

1. The Kennedy to Area 51 episode (was that Ken Thomas?)
2. David's Venezuela revelation
3. J Ritzmanns revelations
4. Roundtable was pretty good
5. Richard Dolan

Stan Friedman...um....honorable mention for experience. Love David's impression of him, but Gene needs to do an impression of Dave's EDH for fun and fairness...;-)

Reasons: Uniqueness and conversation quality of the guests.

My favorite one was Jeff Ritzman's first visit to the show with his story. I thought it was an excellent show and Jeff's story is amazing but comes from a guy who I hear/read not reason to question in terms of honesty.

Back