• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Fast Movers' and 'Transmedium Vehicles'?

marduk

quelling chaos since 2352BC
Anybody else confused as hell at all the hullaballoo around 'the Debrief' article?

The cell phone picture looks fairly clearly like a high altitude balloon, and everything else is just a report of other nebulous reports going to nebulous people. Which we knew about already.

Am I missing something?

36423686-0-image-a-43_1607033887388.jpg

Anybody else confused as hell at all the hullaballoo around 'the Debrief' article?

The cell phone picture looks fairly clearly like a high altitude balloon, and everything else is just a report of other nebulous reports going to nebulous people. Which we knew about already.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the link. I'm fine with article itself. Without further evidence though, I tend to share your evaluation on the object itself. We still need far more definitive evidence.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for pointing out this article. I too agree that the photo looks like it may likely be a balloon of some sort.

I did appreciate some quotes in the article. For example:

[USAF Gen.] McClintock was dismissive of the idea that U.S. military encounters with UAP could be related to any form of classified aerospace testing.

“It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets,” he told The Debrief in an interview. “To do so would require a very high level of coordination and approval for the potential safety and operational security risks.”​

Meaning that, for example, the Nimitz Tic-Tac was most likely not US experimental stuff.

I also appreciated the following:

When it comes to underwater systems, the extremity of official secrecy falls into a class by itself. For instance, retired Navy Admiral Bobby Ray Inman acknowledged that he served as director for the National Underwater Reconnaissance Office (NURO) decades ago; yet despite this, to date the government denies that the NURO even exists.​

I'm not surprised at this, and I generally suspected some such office, but this is the first time I've ever read of an actual office for underwater recon.

This makes me wonder if the recent interview of a Coast Guard sailor by Steve Greer is much too premature (what's new?). Greer says the object described by the Coast Guard sailor was an actual UFO, of the trans-medium variety. But the object was never seen in the air, it was only being dragged along in the sea, caught in the net of a trawler. Also, a US Marine helicopter was already circling the trawler before the vessel the Coast Guard sailor was on arrived to take custody of the object. That sounds to me like US personnel knew that their underwater asset was compromised and being dragged away. The Coast Guard sailor said the object was like dull silver, which could describe titanium pretty accurately, as in a titanium-hulled deep-water device. So, while I am confident that US Navy personnel have encountered underwater fast movers that are not in the US inventory, I am doubtful that Greer's Coast Guard whistle-blower is describing one, though of course more info could clarify that. If you decide to watch Greer's vid, I strongly suggest going to 2X on speed, the poor fellow was very nervous.

Thanks for pointing out this article. I too agree that the photo looks like it may likely be a balloon of some sort.

I did appreciate some quotes in the article. For example:

[USAF Gen.] McClintock was dismissive of the idea that U.S. military encounters with UAP could be related to any form of classified aerospace testing.

“It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets,” he told The Debrief in an interview. “To do so would require a very high level of coordination and approval for the potential safety and operational security risks.”​

Meaning that, for example, the Nimitz Tic-Tac was most likely not US experimental stuff.

I also appreciated the following:

When it comes to underwater systems, the extremity of official secrecy falls into a class by itself. For instance, retired Navy Admiral Bobby Ray Inman acknowledged that he served as director for the National Underwater Reconnaissance Office (NURO) decades ago; yet despite this, to date the government denies that the NURO even exists.​

I'm not surprised at this, and I generally suspected some such office, but this is the first time I've ever read of an actual office for underwater recon.

This makes me wonder if the recent interview of a Coast Guard sailor by Steve Greer is much too premature (what's new?). Greer says the object described by the Coast Guard sailor was an actual UFO, of the trans-medium variety. But the object was never seen in the air, it was only being dragged along in the sea, caught in the net of a trawler. Also, a US Marine helicopter was already circling the trawler before the vessel the Coast Guard sailor was on arrived to take custody of the object. That sounds to me like US personnel knew that their underwater asset was compromised and being dragged away. The Coast Guard sailor said the object was like dull silver, which could describe titanium pretty accurately, as in a titanium-hulled deep-water device. So, while I am confident that US Navy personnel have encountered underwater fast movers that are not in the US inventory, I am doubtful that Greer's Coast Guard whistle-blower is describing one, though of course more info could clarify that. If you decide to watch Greer's vid, I strongly suggest going to 2X on speed, the poor fellow was very nervous.

My thinking: either the military doesn't know it's a balloon and therefore doesn't know it's own ass from a hole in the wall, or it does know it's a balloon and this whole disclosure thing could be BS.

My thinking: either the military doesn't know it's a balloon and therefore doesn't know it's own ass from a hole in the wall, or it does know it's a balloon and this whole disclosure thing could be BS.
I think it's a safe bet to go with the latter. In other words, even if the DI Bill is passed with the UAP provision intact, what we will end-up with is more disinformation than information, and the rest will be absent and/or in the classified annex ( where the public can't see it ). But who knows for sure? Maybe one of these days Bassett will be right. After all, many of us already know alien visitation is a reality, so it's inconceivable that the PTB don't also know. Consequently, eventually the truth will out. Or is that just one of those myths?

I think it's a safe bet to go with the latter. In other words, even if the DI Bill is passed with the UAP provision intact, what we will end-up with is more disinformation than information, and the rest will be absent and/or in the classified annex ( where the public can't see it ). But who knows for sure? Maybe one of these days Bassett will be right. After all, many of us already know alien visitation is a reality, so it's inconceivable that the PTB don't also know. Consequently, eventually the truth will out. Or is that just one of those myths?
Right. The whole thing looks like a theatrical set-up to me. Right down to pulling focus on the 'to the stars' stuff which looks exactly like the kind of things the entertainment industry used to do working together with the military.

It's like we're suddenly expected to only pay attention to what the US military is going to disclose, when we know they've been lying about everything for decades. If this were a person, I'd call them a manipulative narcissist. Given this is an organization, it sounds very much like an attempt to control the message.

Especially given that whatever this is seems to interact with us on a personal level, and not a social structure level. They haven't landed on the WH lawn, and they aren't going to, I suspect. All the military 'meetings' have zero evidence and I suspect have been thrown out there in an attempt to convey the misinformation that the military/government has it all under control.

When whatever this is seems to give that same military and government zero interest beyond what we do with nukes, and almost total fixation on individual/small group targeted sightings and contact.

I smell a rat here.

The Black Vault -John Greenwald did a excellent analysis on it as well. The U.S.S Nimitz case more interesting and the USO cases. The Sub incidents are very interesting and these speed out of this world . When debunkers say its crap and call on alleged insiders who say nothing could travel that speed or through space . Full of crap and when sonar operators are concerned of these USO contacts who are in charge of millions of tech with nuclear capabilities that engulfed their tech and its not Chinese or Russian -Japanese- or others it someone else's. Furthermore, Colour and Black & White footage of Flying Saucers was taken at Atomic Testing Sites??️? and vast combat footage of UAP's dog chases . These were not sent to Project Blue Book either and copies were sent to close allies . Furthermore, Christopher Melon has viewed many of the classified data (not the archive either) and knows about the other Bentwaters cases !

Last edited:
I heard on a Frank Salter UFO News Update vid that Isaac Koi published the object in the photo in comparison to a Batman Mylar balloon, such as the following:
iu
On reddit somewhere, they posted the actual high-altitude weather balloon. And it’s identical. Like, I mean 100% no-question identical.

If I come across it again I’ll post it.

The Black Vault -John Greenwald did a excellent analysis on it as well. The U.S.S Nimitz case more interesting and the USO cases. The Sub incidents are very interesting and these speed out of this world . When debunkers say its crap and call on alleged insiders who say nothing could travel that speed or through space . Full of crap and when sonar operators are concerned of these USO contacts who are in charge of millions of tech with nuclear capabilities that engulfed their tech and its not Chinese or Russian -Japanese- or others it someone else's. Furthermore, Colour and Black & White footage of Flying Saucers was taken at Atomic Testing Sites??️? and vast combat footage of UAP's dog chases . These were not sent to Project Blue Book either and copies were sent to close allies . Furthermore, Christopher Melon has viewed many of the classified data (not the archive either) and knows about the other Bentwaters cases !
I finally got around to reading Redfern’s book on Rendlesham... while by no means is it definitive it does pose some interesting questions about the whole thing being faked.

Thoughts about that?

If it was faked ???? (effects on all Service personnel US & UK) heads will roll and those in the House of Lords will run for the hills. Christopher Melon discusses this in his talks about it might be used as cover ?? Who knows?? Like -stated in media as entertainment and money go hand in hand as selling books with theories -references . So does big business and governments .

I put money on its has multiple phenomena not just one experience in different types and even Waring with each other as on Earth cannot be ruled out until humanity has travel all through the universe. Archive -eyewitness call the Flying Saucers were real and (the King of Ufology -Stanton Friedman -Roswell -Bentwaters-to other including sensitive locations -still call Nuts and Bolts through history documents have been muddy to help hide true intentions - so keep open mind.

As stated Nick's first book is his best and UFO Coverup-and -Tim Goods -the new religious side of tech-mix Ufology is out there- which seeks to incorporate A-I video gaming with some type new order stay trapped in a game system (new religion) with new green deal (reset) -UAPs -USO are real and hundreds of thousands of life forms across the universe-Space Plasma is just one element. Life is abundant on Earth even in the harsh places in the Ocean and in the Mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was faked ???? (effects on all Service personnel US & UK) heads will roll and those in the House of Lords will run for the hills. Christopher Melon discusses this in his talks about it might be used as cover ?? Who knows?? Like -stated in media as entertainment and money go hand in hand as selling books with theories -references . So does big business and governments .

I put money on its has multiple phenomena not just one experience in different types and even Waring with each other as on Earth cannot be ruled out until humanity has travel all through the universe. Archive -eyewitness call the Flying Saucers were real and (the King of Ufology -Stanton Friedman -Roswell -Bentwaters-to other including sensitive locations -still call Nuts and Bolts through history documents have been muddy to help hide true intentions - so keep open mind.

As stated Nick's first book is his best and UFO Coverup-and -Tim Goods -the new religious side of tech-mix Ufology is out there- which seeks to incorporate A-I video gaming with some type new order stay trapped in a game system (new religion) with new green deal (reset) -UAPs -USO are real and hundreds of thousands of life forms across the universe-Space Plasma is just one element. Life is abundant on Earth even in the harsh places in the Ocean and in the Mountains.
I’ll be honest - I love hearing Redfern interviewed and generally enjoy his billions of books - but I treat them as rather light material. I have noticed for example, his latest book on Mars literally contradicts several things he’s said in his previous works, including the Rendlesham one.

And I can get why - he’s throwing interesting things out there, some with deeper analysis than others, but I wonder myself at times what Redfern really believes himself. Some of the stuff is rather hard hitting... and then he literally revisits the ’Mars tubes’ stuff which are very clearly dunes, and the ‘Nefertiti’ feature is clearly nothing but windswept sand and rock.

The crab creature is interesting, but there’s literally one grainy blurry photo of it. There’s no evidence of it moving, or really being anything at all but a trick of light, shadow, and geological features. He really (really) stretched my credibility with the Mars book, and I’m left to relegate Redfern’s work with the ‘cool to read on a lazy Sunday’ and very much not ‘he could really be onto something here’ like I do with Vallee, for example.

Back