• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Experiment

What Event of Global Importance will Occur on Labor Day 2008

• Natural Catastrophe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Political Upheaval

• Military Conflict

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stellar Event

• Spiritual Event

• Mass UFO Sighting

• Death or Deaths with Global Implications

• Nothing Unusual Folks!

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps some aliens will turn our moon into fondue. Maybe we'll discover that Sally Jesse Raphael used to be a man. Maybe someone will introduce a remote control with volume reducer, that can legally be used on my neighbor's kids. Probably, sweet F.A of significance will occur.

Yeah, I didn't know what to pick til Gene added nothing Unusual.

When is Labor day? I don't get off onholidays (but work way less than most) so don't keep track.

This isn't psychic but it looks like New Orleans is going to get hit with another big hurricane. Many people have been evacuated already.

I started this poll as a lark. You know, just for fun.:) But now I must admit., I'm somewhat disappointed.:( Here we are., in the midst of a forum where we discuss the possibility and or parameters of any number of Paranormal phenomena. But none of you (so far) are willing to entertain the thought that you might be even a little psychic.
Oh!, yea, only the ALIENS are psychic.:p

What made you think that? We gave predictions.

Back