• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Enfield poltergeist lives again (includes photos)

I found the documentary.

ox9lseJP-BA

Here's more vids.
Enfield poltergeist - YouTube

If you don't feel like watchin the whole thing, at least go listen to the audio in the documentary at around 37 minutes. Kinda funny, yet kinda chilling, depending on ones stance I guess. At times it does sound like a girl/woman making a fake and hokey voice. But some of the time it doesn't.

David Biedny said:
Wow, thanks for posting those links. I've gotta find some time to watch that doc, looks fascinating!

dB

I'm about done with the documentary. Parts of it is definitely good. Let me know what you think of the audio.

Ok, finished watching all of it. They end up showing video of the girl while the voice is speaking. It looks like it's coming from the girl to me. Her buck teeth is a good cover. She is also smirking like she's pulling a prank. I would like to see all the footage however. Hard to know for sure just from the tidbits available. Too bad they didn't film the tape over the mouth/water in the mouth part. Or if they did, too bad they didn't show it in the documentary.

philip12 said:
Yes because it was on tv it must be true...

Who said anything about it being true? You just making a passing comment or making mock?

The case is true as in the people place and events. Thanks to tv we know that. Whether it's a hoax or real is what's debatable.

Anyone check out the audio in the documentary yet? Does it look like the girl is doing the voice to you?

Check out the part around 37 minutes. A little later they show film of her while the voice is being heard.

As for the argument that one couldn't do the voice for long periods, I don't agree. I've listened to many vocalists that sound like cookie monster. They do this through out the course of a 1-2 hour/s show.

A.LeClair said:
I found the documentary.

Here's more vids.
Enfield poltergeist - YouTube

If you don't feel like watchin the whole thing, at least go listen to the audio in the documentary at around 37 minutes. Kinda funny, yet kinda chilling, depending on ones stance I guess. At times it does sound like a girl/woman making a fake and hokey voice. But some of the time it doesn't.

Anyone watched the doc yet? What do you think of the voice heard around the 37 min mark?

I wish youtube would let you fast forward!

I was totally unimpressed by the pictures of what really looks like a kid jumping off a bed (or on the bed even). If it looked a little better I would maybe set aside the 30+ minutes to listen or watch the video.

But you post interesting stuff...keep it coming!

You can't fastforward, I didn't know that. I'm thinking that you have to wait until the whole show is downloaded, then you can. Open in new window, let it load while you do other things, then come back.

harperDM0503_468x379.jpg

This feels like a picture whe she just jumped from the bed :rolleyes:

cq0 said:
harperDM0503_468x379.jpg

This feels like a picture whe she just jumped from the bed :rolleyes:

Yup. Same impression, but I'm not 100 percent sure on it. There's a lot of interesting aspects of the case if you watch the documentary. Like 20 different witnesses to some amazing things.

OMG, a poster of David Soul. I have a poor monitor, but the picture next to his looks like the guy who played his partner on the old Starsky and Hutch TV show. It looks like the child has a Dorothy Hammill haircut as well. Boy, talk about a trip down memory lane!

I haven't had a chance to review the video, but the photo seems to show the kid is having a great time bouncing on the bed. : ) I'll take a look at the video tonight!

Back