• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ed Walters Gulf Breeze

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I'm curious as to what you all think about the "excuses" or counter rebutals to the 3 strikes you're out scenario in the Ed Walters case... The model being found, the kid alledging that he helped hoax some with Ed, and his lie on a talk show about not being an abductee.

If there is anything else damning about the case, please add to the list.

I have read all of Ed's books so far as I know. There's three. I am still open to Ed being legit, due to the counter rebutals mentioned in those books. I was wondering if any of you know something that sheds light on his counter rebutals not being as good as they may appear in the book...

Does anyone know where I could view some or all of Ed's videos he has taken? The first ones he took I have only seen a few seconds of and would like to view more if possible.

Has the daytime video Ed took over the water of the saucer shaped craft zipping from left to right and back (while casting a shadow on the ground) been debunked ever?

Thank you for any comments.

Came across this page in which states Allen Hynek didn't believe the Ed Walter's case. Problem is, Allen Hynek died before the case happened.

Here's the page.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/gulfbreeze.html

The statements are right above Ed's two head shots.

"Not everyone agreed with MUFON. Renown Ufologist J. Allen Hynek, founder of the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS) did not believe the Walters story."

Strange blunder.

Back