• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Earth Mysteries & UFO/ET Congress

Free episodes:

David Biedny

Paranormal Adept
Yes, folks, if anyone wants to give me a hard time in person, I'll be hanging out in Bordentown, New Jersey next weekend at this event, and appearing on Saturday evening to give a talk titled "Adventures in Paracasting". And get this: I'll be discussing a UFO experience I have not brought up on the show - or these forums - along with whatever else strikes my fancy. It should be suitably weird. More info HERE.

It'll be the very first time I give a public talk on these topics, so I have no idea what to expect. It should be very, very strange. I met the guy who puts it together, Pat Marcatillio, at the X-Conference, and Jeff Ritzmann told me that the guy is not too crazy. Of course, that's coming from Jeff, so.....

:D

dB

OUCH! Saturday in Bordentown!

I looked at the speaker bios for the Conference and see that you had another UFO sighting in Somerset, NJ. I'd love to hear about that--having lived elsewhere in Somerset County for the last 20+ years; weirdest thing I've seen were the Florida drivers on 287. But I'm not a saucer conference sort of guy (last one, and only one, I attended was Moseley's at the old Hotel Commodore in NY). That cured me for all time. But good luck with your appearance. Hope it's a good experience for you.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I don't guess they'd let you video tape yourself and youtube it eh? I live in NC, and not real rich, so I can't make it.

Excellent idea...recording it! David you must have a video recorder lying around somewhere.

Here's whats going to happen. David, is going to use a certain thing called, logic and reason....... then the fuk blows out of their mascot's butt, and it's War of the Wrolds. Everyone with a grey hat on, like..... shits, and then, tries to stick their head in the roswell cake for safety. Yes, I've been to ufo conferences before. And yes, most people fall asleep. Dave, will hopefully wake them up. And film it. PLEASE.

Hey David ...will you ever talk about this UFO experience on the paracast later for those of us who cannot attend?

Back