• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Drone or possible UFO

Oakenwulf

Paranormal Maven
I'm coming home from EMT class, time around 11:35 eastern, very clear starry sky, So I'm looking up and i notice the oddest thing in the sky. There is this object that crosses the sky across my path, its nothing like i seen so far that's the usual around the area, no real air traffic at all, except occasional passing Delta or so, Its definitely seems to be max 2-3 miles above it seems, and very roundish, two lights one on top and one on bottom exactly underneath. The top is a small constant fast pulsing green light, the bottom seems to be a larger blinking white dome of a light, it changed speeds too, from pretty fast to a slow speed, I stop my jeep and its gone already. I wanna say a drone of some sort, but could be a possible UFO or one strange helicopter ( I know how to spot a Heli or low flying AC at night), I just want to document this in case something else is seen similar,

images

close to this except green light above white dome and the white dome blinks like a signaling light. I couldn't notice legs

Thanks for posting your observation. The increasing prevalence of drones makes it reasonable to include that possibility. To be certain something like that is a UFO, it would have to pull off some sort of maneuver impossible for anything we have today, and that's getting harder and harder to do all the time.

I wont completely knock it off, but it sure just inspired me to make my own drone, going to start saving up and collecting parts, a little paranormal scout of my own, hmm all the uses..

Back