• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. and Bob White Visit The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Listeners, I just wanted to let you all know that you'll get a first-hand account the Roswell UFO crash on our August 1st show, from Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. As you know, his dad was one of the key figures in the incident, and, when he was just 11 years of age, Dr. Marcel actually saw and handled debris that may have come from a crashed spacecraft.

Dr. Marcel will also be telling us about his plans for a forthcoming book, entitled "Roswell: It Really Happened."

You'll also hear a conversation with Bob White, author of "UFO Hard Evidence," who recovered a strange artifact following a UFO close encounter.

This is one show you won't want to miss at www.theparacast.com

I have listened to just about *all* of the radio and TV interviews of Dr. Jesse Marcel for seemingly, at least 25 years. I met him in-person in Roswell in 1997 at the 50th Fest, and I can relate to everyone that the good Doctor has clear, bright eyes, he does not show even the slightest degree of a fraud and he is a true gentleman who does not force himself, or his beliefs upon anyone. At least, that was how I found him to be. I enjoyed meeting him as a serious minded person who actually had no questions for him but one: "You really loved and trusted you Dad a great deal, didn't you?" He bowed his head and replied, "Yes, yes I did." I saw the truth in his eyes and heard its vibration upon his lips, as I felt the same way about my father . . .
Being a Ufologist for over 35 years, like before we were called 'Ufologists,' and I can affirm that Dr. Marcel truly has to be *the* most believable of all UFO related persons.
Unlike myself and others whom have witnessed and videotaped and then went on to 'prove' UFOs; DR. Marcel's story as a boy bespeaks of an indelibly honest man, of whom, I have to utmost of respect for.
I can just picture being his age and having a trusting, loving father, awaken me to that amazing sight of the UFO debris. The truth in his voice alone is so compelling, that I find it hard to fathom that anyone could doubt him.
Thank you Paracast (Dave and Gene) for bringing him on your show. You gentlemen did a wonderful interview, you asked the right and proper questions and you certainly, by having Dr. Marcel on your show, just might have changed a number of uncommitted minds to the reality of not just UFOs, but the Roswell UFO!
Congrats to you both!
Jason Greywolf Leigh

It was mentioned on the show (although Dr. Marcel didn't claim to have noticed it) that the foil would return to its original shape are crumpling or folding. The material had a "memory" of its shape. Such a thing is not as fantastic as it might sound. I visited a friend in spring of '72 or '73 at Florida State University where he was working on his PhD in Molecular Biophysics. He showed me a film of a material called Nitanol which if I remember was a combination of titanium and nickle in very precise proportions. It has the ability to remember its shape when exposed to heat. A wire wrapped in a coil when dropped into a cup of hot water shot to the ceiling as it straightened itself out. I also seem to remember something about a wheel turning powered the water streams with different temperatures. If you Google nitanol you'll find information on it. I can't say when nitanol was discovered, but surely after 1947. Perhaps just after 1947.

Hi everyone I just finished listening to the lastest podcast for the second time and I loved it. Dr. Marcel is an interesting and believeable gentleman and I find his story very compelling. I also enjoyed your conversation with Bob White. I have already ordered his book. I just wish that I had to money to get the analysis done on the object I think that it would be most interesting to see what the final word on that object would be. I was surprised that the skeptics would not get involved. While I do not agree with them most of the time, I usually find them to be somewhat sincere in their beliefs. Now I guess that I will have to reaccess that judgement. thanks for the great podcast. ;D

Great show, guys. I had heard Marcel before so I was not surprised by anything he said. I found the Bob White episode the more interesting story. David had it right when, at the end of the podcast, he mentioned the Area 51 scientist that White is in contact with. Forget about Bob White, lets hear from this scientist. AFAIK, most who claim to have worked at Area 51 are dubious characters (like Lazar and Dan Burisch). I assume that anyone who really worked on above top secret projects would have signed an NDA and yet this guy seems to have opened up to Bob White and is even letting him divulge his identity. Would this scientist be willing to go on the air? And is he really who he says he is. Inquiring minds want to know.

heres a bit more of mr white..he did an interview in roswell couple years ago and its a few minutes of video of him..very interesting little clip..

Back