• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Charles T Tart - been on the show yet?

AlexAnderson

Paranormal Novice
Hello

I was initially curious if there had been any previous shows discussing astral projection, OBEs etc, and I was also in the process of ordering a new book to read off Amazon. The book was by Dr Charles T Tart and I wondered if he had ever appeared on the show? If so can somone tell me the date of the archived show (did a search and could not find his name on the forum).

The book was 'The End of Materialism: How Evidence of the Paranormal is Bringing Science and Spirit Together', if you read it I would be interested to hear your views.

Thanks..

Dr. Charles Tart did that famous controlled experiment with an OBEr named "Miss Z" where she was able to accurately perceive during her OBE a random five-digit number he had placed in an unreachable and unseeable location.

Back