• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
I see Don's going to be on. Good.

Cattle mutilations and Mothman actually got him into ufos. He used to be a cop if I remember correctly, and had to deal with some mutilations. It's fairly interesting so hopefully he'll mention some of the details.

I've been wondering why he keeps saying he's taking leave of the ufo field, yet keeps dealing with it on his show. Maybe ask him for clarity on this. I guess he means he isn't as involved as before. I couldn't tell from listening to his show however. He seems very involved still.

Speaking of people that have taken leave of the field. Anyone know what Michael Lindemann is up to these days? I know his wife was still dealing with things paranormal but he went on hiatus awhile back. Not sure why.

Great show!

I was also glad to find out I am not the only one that still thinks there is something to Lazar, and Ecker summed it up perfectly.

Here is the interview of Teller on Lazar mentioned in the show:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Or 35 minutes in here:

Miah said:
Great show!

I was also glad to find out I am not the only one that still thinks there is something to Lazar, and Ecker summed it up perfectly.

I haven't listened to the show yet, but yeah, I think both Friedman and Knapp make good points about Lazar. So, in the end, I'm not comfortable accepting or completely dismissing his claims. So, I'm one of those who's open to there being some truth to his claims. Disinfo. or alien related? I do not know.

Recon said:
then why does lazar lie about his education background?

That's why I don't buy into all of his story. He is apparently stretching the truth. Some of his claims do check out. Knapp can give details on the matter.

I find it interesting, and just wanted to mention, Friedman uses one of Lazar's buddies (who has interesting things to say about Lazar which substantiates his claims) in at least one of his videos. In the video he is talking about a ufo he shot at the "Groom Mountains". The video is shown and that's the vid he shot when Lazar took him there. The guy is credible enough to use as a ufo witness, but not when it comes to Lazar? Also, Lazar was present if I'm not mistaken when the ufo video was shot. The film shown in the Friedman video was shot due to Lazar taking him to the surrounding areas of Groom Lake. If I'm mistaken some one please set me straight.

The Lazar case is like so many other cases. There's evidence for and against it's legitimacy.

The Paracast should try hard to get Lazar on the show :eek:

Would be great to hear what he would say these days on it all.

Great show Gene and David! I would ask one small thing though...when your guest is going to "pop one off" about being in the desert with someone they don't respect and that person spontaneously combusts ; warn us! I nearly drove off the road from laughing so hard!

klatuu_berada_nicto said:
Great show Gene and David! I would ask one small thing though...when your guest is going to "pop one off" about being in the desert with someone they don't respect and that person spontaneously combusts ; warn us! I nearly drove off the road from laughing so hard!

Part of the spontaneity of this show is that we don't necessarily know in advance what a guest might say in response to a particular question. I knew there was no love lost between Moseley and Ecker, but I didn't expect that particular comment.

As we say, you never know what to expect. We are often surprised too!

What's more, Ecker exaggerated Moseley's Peruvian exploits, which involved retrieving valuable artifacts from ancient tombs. When that's done legally, it's archeology. As to that alleged prison sentence, well, Jim did spend a few days in jail, but got out without being charged and/or convicted of any crimes.

As to the hoaxes: I do not regard any as involving major cases.

Don't expect an official response here from Moseley. He doesn't even own a computer, and still uses an old-fashioned typewriter to put his Saucer Smear newsletter together. What he does learn about online stuff is restricted to what people print out and mail him (via snail mail, since he has never used email).

To each his own.

I like Don Ecker have been going nuts with all the crap in the UFO field. How many times have you listened to Coast to Coast and yell at the radio because Art & George never ask critical questions. We never learn anything new because everyone has to worry about ratings and getting guests, so all we get as listeners is mediocre crap. Don't offend anyone they won't come on the radio with you, who cares, just review the evidence and talk with real ligitimate people.
Paracast is my last hope, keep it up guys, your all we got left.......

cprahl007 said:
I like Don Ecker have been going nuts with all the crap in the UFO field. How many times have you listened to Coast to Coast and yell at the radio because Art & George never ask critical questions. We never learn anything new because everyone has to worry about ratings and getting guests, so all we get as listeners is mediocre crap. Don't offend anyone they won't come on the radio with you, who cares, just review the evidence and talk with real ligitimate people.
Paracast is my last hope, keep it up guys, your all we got left.......

Don has a radio show now. Dark Matters. Only a few episodes but the ones I listened to were good. It's free and you can listen over the net. You might like them.

I tried to find a link to it, but either it's not showing up in Google, or the site is down. This is the best I can do for now.
http://www.patriotbrigaderadio.com/don-ecker-exp.php

I was listening to the Ecker show and wanted to give a few comments.

In regards to Hopkins and phantom pregnancies etc: I wonder why Don didn't bother asking Jacobs or Hopkins why they didn't lift a finger? Hopkins and Jacobs work within a confidentiality procedure where they will not release names and info. on abductees who do not wish it. MUFON does too. I wonder if this is the reason for them not getting Don and/or the doctor he had on hand involved.

I enjoyed hearing his take on Moore and MJ-12. I entertain similar notions as he on those documents. Too bad Grey's liking strawberry ice cream wasn't mentioned on Moore's behalf.

I also liked hearing the Corso comments he made. Randle makes Corso out to be a little nobody, and that is far from the case. Before someone thinks I buy into Corso's claims, let it be known that I don't believe or disbelieve the guy. I don't know. I do know he was far from a little nobody.

I'm betting on Don getting back involved if and when there is a new caliber of evidence to explore.

Miah said:
Great show!

Here is the interview of Teller on Lazar mentioned in the show:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Or 35 minutes in here:

Thanks for posting the links, I hadn't seen this video before. Regardless of what one may think of Lazar - he is a polished and engaging presenter. Even if he was reading from a script (which I doubt), he seems to have an awful lot of routine lecturing. I quite like his concise, matter-of-fact style.

Back