• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Documentary recomandation / Shakespeare , rosicrucian HQ

Bergen

Paranormal Maven
Who was Shakespeare? Where did his manuscripts go? And how does this relate to Oak Island ? This series ventures into territories unknown. A regular norwegian who claims to sit on the key to the biggest treasure the world has ever known. What starts out as a quest to find Shakespeares oiginal works ends up in a quest for so much more.

A little background :

It all startet when one of norways most famous authors wrote a book on a guy named Petter Amundsen. Petter is an organist by trade but he is also into code breaking, Through his membership in the norwegian freemason lodge ( freemasons , atleast in norway , need an organist in their lodge ) he learned about masonic geometry and how it has been used by masons over the years to hide content in books etc.

Petter aplies this kmowledge to some famous works and the results are amazing.

Norways largest and oldest tv channel did a four part documentary on him and the subjects.
This documentary is NOT a youtube quality documentary. Its a high production value series with sceptics , scholars, etc.

Most of the series has Petter travelling with a sceptic from the Royal Shakespearian Society in England.

Subjects :

Shakespeare , Francis Bacon , rosicrucians , The Temple in Israel , Oak Island , The Menora , Ark Of The Covenant etc

ps. The series is subtitled only when narrator speaks. Most of the series dialogue is in english. In the start there is some norwegian dialogue when introducing Petter

Link to series :

Sweet Swan of Avon on Vimeo

ps.2:

They are currently working on a movie to be released in england and norway

Last edited:
I heard this guy on Red Ice. I found his work too speculative to enjoy.

More enjoyable was Joe Atwill's thesis that Shakespeare was a Jewish woman...

Red Ice Radio - Joseph Atwill - Hour 1 - Shakespeare’s Secret Messiah & Vengeance on Europe

I heard that aswell. It's tricky to convey how one breaks codes on a non visual medium. The cool thing about his theories is that they actually lead to something, somewhere ( avoiding spoilers) , that he "predicted" through codebreaking, and that rarely happens in these matters

Imho the key to breaking codes in a non visual medium is either dumb luck or simple insistance that their made up idea goes with their own made up interpretation of what evidence they may find.
At times I'd LOVE to write a series of books on the occult, but if I wrote one that would sell, I don't think I could really look myself in the eye when shaving.

Back