• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do You Believe in Aliens? (Humor)

cyberknight

Skilled Investigator
I thought this was funny..

A Fuji TV program randomly polled some foreigners on the street and found that a majority of them believe in aliens: Video is 3 minutes.

Link: Japan Probe

One of the drawings...

alien.jpg

I remember reading something about how someone decided that the pyramid of Giza wasn't made by humans as the carbon dating or something they used to date it, dated it back before egyptians where around. This to me is abit less likely, but thats only because I dont know how true this so called fact is.
I remember reading that acient cave drawings and carvings in stones had people with masks and entennie's and gasmasks. People in the stone age or further back seeing these things?

Back