• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dick Criswell

405boy

Paranormal Novice
Not sure if he has been interviewed by Gene or Dave, but has anyone else heard this guy and thought, wow, he is really full of shit? just curious.

Yea, this guy is so full of it. The smith show gives him a huge window for him. Question, WTF is ALPHA COM that he's always goes on about? Where is the proof that it even existed.

I know, I listened to him the first time I think on the Kevin Smith Show, although I really like this show as I like paracast, I have to say, it sounded like bs and it also sounded, if you listen very carefully, that Kevin Smith thought he was not being truthfull and full of shit as well.

He just did not sound truthful and sounded like he had to pause and make up answers.

Not sure what Alpha Com is. I have a contract with a company named Alpha Com (I am a small business owner) but I have never seen any Men in Black or aliens running around their offices.

Who knows if the Alpha Com he is speaking about even exists.

Peace.

Back