• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

December 9, 2018 — Mark Jackson

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
As part of a prospective listener roundtable, we invited Mark Jackson (TDSR in the forums) to join us. Trained as a geologist, he brings a scientific approach to his UFO research.

Keeping in the spirit of nuts and bolts Ufology, listener Dejan Corovic (DROBNJAK in the forum) joined us on this weekend's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more information about our premium service, please check: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect much from a "layman" but Mark turned out to be sophisticated and knowledgeable. It didn't hurt that he's an actual scientist.

A recurring lesson over the past several weeks is that the abduction phenomenon is a thorn in the side of ufology. The claims of the so-called experiencers are far out. Not only that, they are usually disconnected from any observed UFO and only the testimony of the alleged abductees (or contactees) relate them to UFOs at all.

Nick Redfern has a new book on abductions. In it, he provides an interesting alternative explanation for the Antônio Vilas-Boas case.
Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn't Want You to Know

5171N9LNEQL.jpg

Back