• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dead aerospace scientists related to back-engineering op?

Okay, so where I'm going with this would be that what we're seeing is part of the build-up to a false-flag "alien attack" psy op using back-engineered "alien" technology to instigate a war of the worlds that will unify the global populace living in the New World Order. They're killing the scientists in the know who helped them develop the technology they will use to stage this attack.

Thoughts?

George Hayduke said:
Okay, so where I'm going with this would be that what we're seeing is part of the build-up to a false-flag "alien attack" psy op using back-engineered "alien" technology to instigate a war of the worlds that will unify the global populace living in the New World Order. They're killing the scientists in the know who helped them develop the technology they will use to stage this attack.

Thoughts?

Wow, interesting article. This certainly brings to mind the uncommonly high number of microbiologist "suicides" that have happened over the last few years. They were largely involved in biological warfare research, viruses and such things.

I definitely think your theory is a sound one. And it's works with the microbiologists as well. The elites like the rockefellers and such have long been interested in eugenics programs and "cleansing the population", so it seems plausible that they'd have scientists devising things like race-specific bioweapons and then killing those who worked on it.

When the people start dying that's a scary thing, because it leads me to think that whatever they were working on has been completed.

BrandonD said:
This certainly brings to mind the uncommonly high number of microbiologist "suicides" that have happened over the last few years.

Can you back up that statement with any recognized sources please ?

Rob said:
BrandonD said:
This certainly brings to mind the uncommonly high number of microbiologist "suicides" that have happened over the last few years.

Can you back up that statement with any recognized sources please ?

Here's an article from whatreallyhappened.com

One of the researchers on this subject is Steve Quayle, who's been interviewed on several of the pararnormal radio shows.

Here's a link with a list: Usenet

Here's a link to a shorter list with some photos: Here

I've also seen a larger list online which included photos of each scientist. I can't seem to find it right now, but it's out there.

One of the "suicides" was committed by Dr David Kelly, the former head of biological inspections in Iraq for the UN mission, Unscom, former deputy head of Porton Down and the Ministry of Defence's senior adviser on biological defence. There are strong ties here to the Carlyle group, which we've all heard of via the Bush admin.

BrandonD said:
Here's an article from whatreallyhappened.com

One of the researchers on this subject is Steve Quayle, who's been interviewed on several of the pararnormal radio shows.

Here's a link with a list: Usenet

Here's a link to a shorter list with some photos: Here

I've also seen a larger list online which included photos of each scientist. I can't seem to find it right now, but it's out there.

One of the "suicides" was committed by Dr David Kelly, the former head of biological inspections in Iraq for the UN mission, Unscom, former deputy head of Porton Down and the Ministry of Defence's senior adviser on biological defence. There are strong ties here to the Carlyle group, which we've all heard of via the Bush admin.

Ok apparently html doesn't work on these forums. In that case I'm not sure how to embed these damn links, I think you'll just have to cut and paste, sorry :)

OK, I fixed the links. This forum uses something called BB code, similar to HTML, but a little different.

Just go ahead and use the Full Edit function to see what i did (real simple) and apply it to your future posts, OK?

Cheers for the links. I'm not convinced it's nothing more than coincidence though. Are we seeing patterns where there aren't really any?

Rob said:
Cheers for the links. I'm not convinced it's nothing more than coincidence though. Are we seeing patterns where there aren't really any?

It's possible. One shouldn't believe either way, but this is all good info to keep stored in your mind for use in interpreting possible future events.

Back