• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David's unmentioned experience/s

Shotgun

Paranormal Novice
Last episode David mentioned that he had an encounter of observing an object at a very close distance. I think I speak on behalf of everybody here when I say that we'd be extremely interested to hear about this. Possible future episode? Was anybody else involved?

Mar 28 06

David and Barry Biedny describe their incredible UFO encounter in Caracas, Venezuela; David Twichell, Field Investigator for MUFON and author of "Global Implications of the UFO Reality."

Different incident mjw. I'm talking about the 18th february show: "I have seen a disc within a distance of 100 feet".

My Wanting-To-Here-More Meter is reading 11. :eek:

A.LeClair said:
If there's another case, I'm sure you'll hear about it in the future.

That is correct. At some point I will go into this statement in more detail, but to be honest, I'm not ready at this time. Sorry to be cryptic, but I'm not completely comfortable talking about ALL of my experiences, it's a gradual process. In the last year, I've discusses three experiences. In the next year, I'll likely match that number. Remember, patience is a valuable virtue.

dB

Back