• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

david sereda

morrison1976

Skilled Investigator
I just came across this site. Very interesting:) I have been listening to David Sereda since i saw nasa, case for ufos. I think he comes across as a intelligent passionate ufologist. The only problem i have is his theory about the alien craft and the way it travels across space, coming in and out of a different dimensions. As far as i have been told, this is impossible. I would like to know how he comes to his conclusion. The reason i say this is because of the quote below

A scientist from MIT named Dr. Bogdan Maglich had invented a new type of nuclear energy fusion reactor that could produce in one square meter a gigawat ? a jillion watts ? of energy."

There is a very specific reason for why this little wonder device never materialized and that is that it is energy negative, i.e. consumes more energy than it produces. The problem is that you need a certain size reactor before the energy production exceeds that of the consumption. Fairly simple physics. The inventor (Bogdan Maglich) presented this in a peer reviewed science publication: (Phys. Rev. A 17: 407-409 (January 1978) and if other scientists had found any credibility to this it would have been pursued rigorously.

I was trying to find the full text version of a Ph. D. thesis:
Todd Harrison Rider, "Fundamental limitations on plasma fusion systems not in thermodynamic equilibrium"

He is from MIT and made a study on why such inventions don't work. I read a part of it at some point, but I couldn't track down a working link to it. I will keep looking.

Secondly, Sereda claims that by upping the frequency of solid mass he can give it photon properties. Now, here he is wading confused around in wave duality and the properties of photons versus those of protons/neutrons/electrons. You can't change the properties of protons/neutrons/electrons to look like those of photons, that is actually very simple physics. Just because every single atom in a spaceship vibrates, that doesn't translate into motion on a macroscopic level. This was something i learned in 9th grade or so. It is very simple, so go look it up and do some studying. What he is actually proposing is to make a mass to energy conversion - that is called annihilation and the sad thing is that you can't reverse the process.

If anyone has any views, that would be cool.

In case people are looking for it here's some google vid of that show. I know Mr. Biedny wanted to hear more about Mr. Sereda's theories when he was interviewed on The Paracast
Part I
and
Part II

Part II has more detail of Mr. Sereda's speculations than part I.

i can replicate the "airy disk saucer behind the tether" scenario. sometimes an object can be so out of focus it will appear to be behind an object that is further away. any experienced photographer knows this.

I thought the Nasa video critique of Seradas was quite well done. One thing that fascinated me was this whole spiral idea he used, which in fact is very consistent with Teslas work. There maybe something to all of this.

Cheers

pixelsmith said:
i can replicate the "airy disk saucer behind the tether" scenario. sometimes an object can be so out of focus it will appear to be behind an object that is further away. any experienced photographer knows this.

Hi there,

Go on then replicate it in motion, with a pulsing effect, and the notch.

morrison1976 said:
I just came across this site. Very interesting:) I have been listening to David Sereda since i saw nasa, case for ufos. I think he comes across as a intelligent passionate ufologist. The only problem i have is his theory about the alien craft and the way it travels across space, coming in and out of a different dimensions. As far as i have been told, this is impossible. I would like to know how he comes to his conclusion. The reason i say this is because of the quote below

A scientist from MIT named Dr. Bogdan Maglich had invented a new type of nuclear energy fusion reactor that could produce in one square meter a gigawat ? a jillion watts ? of energy."

There is a very specific reason for why this little wonder device never materialized and that is that it is energy negative, i.e. consumes more energy than it produces. The problem is that you need a certain size reactor before the energy production exceeds that of the consumption. Fairly simple physics. The inventor (Bogdan Maglich) presented this in a peer reviewed science publication: (Phys. Rev. A 17: 407-409 (January 1978) and if other scientists had found any credibility to this it would have been pursued rigorously.

I was trying to find the full text version of a Ph. D. thesis:
Todd Harrison Rider, "Fundamental limitations on plasma fusion systems not in thermodynamic equilibrium"

He is from MIT and made a study on why such inventions don't work. I read a part of it at some point, but I couldn't track down a working link to it. I will keep looking.

Secondly, Sereda claims that by upping the frequency of solid mass he can give it photon properties. Now, here he is wading confused around in wave duality and the properties of photons versus those of protons/neutrons/electrons. You can't change the properties of protons/neutrons/electrons to look like those of photons, that is actually very simple physics. Just because every single atom in a spaceship vibrates, that doesn't translate into motion on a macroscopic level. This was something i learned in 9th grade or so. It is very simple, so go look it up and do some studying. What he is actually proposing is to make a mass to energy conversion - that is called annihilation and the sad thing is that you can't reverse the process.

If anyone has any views, that would be cool.

The best person to ask would be sereda, tell him about your objections to his postulation, and see what he says. I liked most of what he said , apart from the bit about the dropa stone. I sent an email to him about the stones, but got no reply. Overall he seems like a very intelligent man who is trying to make a coherent model of how these objects exhibit energetic properties.

I wonder if there is any other data available , that would confirm the presence of all the objects in the videos. Maybe NORAD has tracks on them, or perhaps they didn't show up.

Cheers

Back