• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Farrant Comes to The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Paranormal investigator David Farrant, known for his connection with the British Psychic & Occult Society (Friends of David Farrant) and the "Highgate Vampire" makes his first appearance on The Paracast.

The recording session will take place May 30th, 2012, and the show will be broadcast on June 3.

You can check David's site for more information: Welcome To DavidFarrant.org

And one more thing: While he would be happy to answer your questions about Highgate, he is hoping to focus as much or more on other subjects relating to the paranormal.

Questions for Mr. Farrant:
1. Do you have any stories about Limehouse?
2. What psychological effects of note have you witnessed in the presence of phenomena? If a given event is generated from the human mind, can the event feed back into the originating mind (or another) and thereby perpetuate itself? Have you experienced any changes or influences on the personalities of people after exposure to paranormal events?

Thank you,
Konrad

Paranormal investigator David Farrant, known for his connection with the British Psyhic & Occult Society (Friends of David Farrant) and the "Highgate Vampire" makes his first appearance on The Paracast.

The recording session will take place May 30th, 2012, and the show will be broadcast on June 3.

You can check David's site for more information: Welcome To DavidFarrant.org

And one more thing: While he would be happy to answer your questions about Highgate, he is hoping to focus as much or more on other subjects relating to the paranormal.

You might want to drop an itsy-bitsy hint off to Mr. Farrant and suggest, calmly, that if he doesn't want to focus on Highgate then maybe he shouldn't focus on Highgate.

For over 200 web/discussion pages. :eek:

David Farrant says hello - The Supernatural World Forums - Page 200

Three questions for David. Sorry a bit greedy Gene.

Hello David, hope you are well.

Having lived in Crouch End for a while (although not there presently) I was wandering if you had any ruminations about this area?
I found there was definitely something going here but couldn't quite put my finger on it. I believe it used to be quite bohemian in the 60s. There was even a Stephen King story set there too!

Also wandering if you had any info on the supposed witch and the subsequent curse on Alexander Palace?
(I coudn't find anything on this with the local history historians.)

Lastly I wanted to know if you think attitudes to the occult have changed and if there was still a stigma/persecution attatched to occultists and occultism.
(I say this in regard to your own experiences and those of the likes of Genisis P Orridge, Gerald Suster et al. )

Thanks for your time and all the best.

Back